Europe's Forthcoming Energy Crisis - President Trump Warned Germany About Reliance On Russia - They Laughed. They Won't Be Laughing This Winter.

Yes, his racist travel ban deserved all the abuse it got. Because it targeted an ethnicity and not the disease. Trump put the travel ban in place, and all these Americans in China panicked and rushed home, bringing Covid with them.
So untrue.

Dems, including you, called Trump's first travel ban racist too. They referred to it as the "Muslim Travel Ban." That was a complete lie. It never targeted ethnicity; it targeted countries where a significant fraction of the population is not friendly to the US. The countries included North Korea and Venezuela which are not known for their Muslim populations, but the Left ignored this.

As for the China travel ban, you are indisputably wrong about that too. COVID was already in the US when he instituted the travel ban on February 2nd, 2020, two weeks after the first confirmed US case, and a few days after two Chinese travelers from Italy tested positive in Rome and Italy instituted its ban on travel to/from China.

Last edited:
Germany gets about 20-25% of their gas from Russia (and the Stans).. I'm wondering what Russia is going to do with that gas and that very expensive Nordstream2 pipeline. I mean Russia can't eat that gas. Trump doesn't know shit from shinola.
China.

So untrue.

Dems, including you, called Trump's first travel ban racist too. They referred to it as the "Muslim Travel Ban." That was a complete lie. It never targeted ethnicity; it targeted countries where a significant fraction of the population is not friendly to the US. The countries included North Korea and Venezuela which are not known for their Muslim populations, but the Left ignored this.

So he threw in a couple of other non-white countries that weren't Muslim what's your point?

As for the China travel ban, you are indisputably wrong about that too. COVID was already in the US when he instituted the travel ban on February 2nd, 2020, two weeks after the first confirmed US case, and a few days after two Chinese travelers from Italy tested positive in Rome and Italy instituted its ban on travel to/from China.

You do realize there's a big diffrence between a few isolated cases and thousands of cases because Americans rushed back in a panic before all the flights were cancelled, and then were allowed to spread the disease into their communities, right? Or are you this dense?

Wow I guess you totally forgot about The Great Depression, WWI, WWII, and the Korean war. All those events took place under a Democratic Party President.

The Great Depression started under Hoover, a Republican.

That you have to go back 80 years to find a Democratic war (None of which we started, by the way!) kind of proves my point.

Now, when I was growing up, my parents used to say "Democrats bring us wars and Republicans bring us recessions".

Well today--- Republicans bring us both.. and you keep voting for them. That's when they aren't allowing a major city to get wiped out by a preventable disaster or allowing hundreds of thousands to die from a plague.

The Great Depression started under Hoover, a Republican.

That you have to go back 80 years to find a Democratic war (None of which we started, by the way!) kind of proves my point.

Now, when I was growing up, my parents used to say "Democrats bring us wars and Republicans bring us recessions".

Well today--- Republicans bring us both.. and you keep voting for them. That's when they aren't allowing a major city to get wiped out by a preventable disaster or allowing hundreds of thousands to die from a plague.
Roosevelt dragged the depression out longer than it need to by his policies and you want to talk about plagues killing people then look no further than the influenza out break in 1918 and Woodrow Wilson's Presidency. I would also blame the deaths of 600,000 Americans on Democrats during the Civil War. There is the Vietnam War escalation by Kennedy that was really ramped up under LBJ. You need to go back and read real history instead of making up some revisionist bullshit.

Roosevelt dragged the depression out longer than it need to by his policies and you want to talk about plagues killing people then look no further than the influenza out break in 1918 and Woodrow Wilson's Presidency. I would also blame the deaths of 600,000 Americans on Democrats during the Civil War. There is the Vietnam War escalation by Kennedy that was really ramped up under LBJ. You need to go back and read real history instead of making up some revisionist bullshit.
And don't forget that Jimmy Carter basically created the Taliban.

That clip reminds me of everyone in Bill Maher laughing at Ann Culter when she said Trump could win in 2016.

The problem with the left is they are arrogant AND stupid.

So he threw in a couple of other non-white countries that weren't Muslim what's your point?

You do realize there's a big diffrence between a few isolated cases and thousands of cases because Americans rushed back in a panic before all the flights were cancelled, and then were allowed to spread the disease into their communities, right? Or are you this dense?

430,000 people arrived in the US from China after COVID became known. 40,000 arrived after the ban. There was no quarantine.

Roosevelt dragged the depression out longer than it need to by his policies and you want to talk about plagues killing people then look no further than the influenza out break in 1918 and Woodrow Wilson's Presidency. I would also blame the deaths of 600,000 Americans on Democrats during the Civil War. There is the Vietnam War escalation by Kennedy that was really ramped up under LBJ. You need to go back and read real history instead of making up some revisionist bullshit. More Americans have died under Democratic party leader

Another one who failed history.
What part is wrong? I made several points.

When Russia cuts it off completely it will be for keeps and all that expensive Nordstream2 pipeline goes to waste. Europe will buy natural gas from Qatar. It will really hurt Russia.
russia is doing fine cutting energy to europe.

europe is hurting. they should of listened to trump

Wrong. The Taliban came about when Carter was president as Russia invaded Afghanistan.

Nope, they were very young school boys when Carter was president. There was no Taliban until 1994. They were teenaged war orphans. Look it up.

Forum List

Back