European royals killing naked children for fun at human hunting parties?

Say, isn't this the same wackaloon that Jeremiah uses to make the case that the Pope is Satan?
These days, the Vatican is gayer than Castro Street.

No idea how that relates but yeah I believe it is the same guy. Is he in Ontario?

It's hard to believe you actually posted this without smelling the bullshit going in. Hard to believe.

Say, isn't this the same wackaloon that Jeremiah uses to make the case that the Pope is Satan?
These days, the Vatican is gayer than Castro Street.

No idea how that relates but yeah I believe it is the same guy. Is he in Ontario?

It's hard to believe you actually posted this without smelling the bullshit going in. Hard to believe.

I'm going to start a Christian lottery out of Nevada and see if I can get some donations. LOL!

More pedophile rings among the British "Elite". Why do these people have such a proclivity for this degeneracy?

A 'powerful elite' of at least 20 prominent establishment figures formed a VIP paedophile ring that abused children for decades, a whistleblower claimed today.

Peter McKelvie - the former child protection officer who first raised the alarm about high profile individuals engaged in child sex abuse - said senior politicians, military figures and even people linked to the Royal Family are among the alleged abusers.

Mr Kelvie said that their campaign of abuse may have been going on for as long as 65 years but 'there has always been the block and the cover-up and the collusion to prevent an investigation.'

Speaking in public for the first time in 20 years, Mr McKelvie, whose claims led to Scotland Yard's 2012 Operation Fernbridge investigation into allegations of a paedophile network linked to Downing Street, said the alleged VIP child abuse ring may at last face justice, although several members may be dead.

Read more: At least 20 establishment figures may have been part of paedophile ring Daily Mail Online

Don't worry, Americans have there fair share of this as criminal, deviant anti-social behavior as well. And they are all D.C politicians and rich Jews. what a shock! Who would have thought these groups have proclivities for such behavior.

I mean, who cares anyway? Bill Clinton balanced the budget and criticizing rich powerful Jews like Dershowitz and Epstein is anti-semitic, so I am sure this is just an aberration.

Just released flight records show Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz has been flying with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein on the financier's private jet dubbed the 'Lolita Express' since as early as 1997, despite public statements that they were only acquaintances.

The high-profile lawyer has been distancing himself from Epstein ever since a young woman named Virginia Roberts filed a lawsuit claiming she was recruited to work as a 'sex slave' for Epstein when she was just 15, naming both Dershowitz and Prince Andrew as two of her molesters.

The flight records, obtained by Gawker, also show former President Bill Clinton rode on Epstein's jet at least 11 times, and often with two of Epstein's female associates believed to have provided the dozens of underage girls to their boss and his well-connected friends.

Read more: Flight logs reveal trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on Jeffrey Epstein s private jet Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Flight logs reveal trips Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz took on Jeffrey Epstein s private jet Daily Mail Online

You do realize that (a) flight logs are not "pedophilia" and (b) you're tanking your own thread by going completely off topic?

I kind of have to ask since you weren't even bright enough to see through the wackadoodle article you started this with... :neutral:

This whole story is bullshit, if that wasn't already clear.

I think it's pretty clear, but thanks for pointing out the fucking obvious. :D

Still, if they have more rape parties, can I be one of the victims please?
The royal bitch in the middle could have me a few times, but her daughters will have to wait until they're at least 16.

Princess+Sofia+Princess+Letizia+Spain+Celebrates+cz6RxEQY7i2l.jpg

You do realize that (a) flight logs are not "pedophilia" and (b) you're tanking your own thread by going completely off topic?

I kind of have to ask since you weren't even bright enough to see through the wackadoodle article you started this with... :neutral:

That's the double-down technique! :p

:dig:

Yea, nothing odd about Clinton flying on the plan Epstein used to rape the girls, eleven times. I am sure it was just by chance he traveled on the plane several times with two of the women indicated funneling young girls to Epstein and his associates, just a coincidence. I am sure Clinton was shocked to hear about this sex slave ring when it came out, . It isn't like he has proclivities towards sexual deviancy or anything.

Then again, what he does in the bedroom doesn't matter anyway. Remember how good the stock market was under his administration?

This whole story is bullshit, if that wasn't already clear.

I think it's pretty clear, but thanks for pointing out the fucking obvious. :D

Still, if they have more rape parties, can I be one of the victims please?
The royal bitch in the middle could have me a few times, but her daughters will have to wait until they're at least 16.

Princess+Sofia+Princess+Letizia+Spain+Celebrates+cz6RxEQY7i2l.jpg
I am pretty sure that is haram. But wouldn't you be more comfortable sleeping with a goat or something?

I actually feel sorry for the guy. Lots of people are wrong on the internet but rarely ever does it reach this degree of stupitude. Even just pointing out the obvious, like his getting suckered by in the OP, feels cruel. It's almost like having to be the one to break the news about the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. Lots of people are wrong on the internet but rarely ever does it reach this degree of stupitude. Even just pointing out the obvious, like his getting suckered by in the OP, feels cruel. It's almost like having to be the one to break the news about the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.
I feel more sorry for you if you think that is the case.

I think it is funny how you are all bent out of shape over an ironic post and have no life as you post all day.

Does anyone else fancy being raped by one of those royal bitches?

Forum List

Back