European countries and Mexico do not want Americans visiting because of Trump's mismanagement of COVID-19

Wasn't planning on going to either lots of great places to go visit right here in the United States. If I was going to visit another country I would want to go to Australia.

I want to go to Canada...mostly,. I want to do a Great Lakes motorcycle trip.

Canada will not let us in either.

Trump has been successful in making the USA such a mess no one wants to come here but they also do not want us to come to their countries.

Excellent. That makes it easier to closer our borders Completely and permanently. One of the best things he’s done to date.
No need to close borders. No one wants in.
Trump came into office and too many people wanted into the USA. We had to not let in most people.
Four years later, nobody wants in the USA and other countries are not letting US residents into their country.
Nice job Donald.
Election night is going to be very bad for you.

Because of the US not controlling their COVID-19 pandemic European countries and Mexico do not want Americans visiting.

The irony of all irony is Mexico does not want Americans visiting because they could bring COVID-19. A Trump led USA has so mismanaged the COVID-19 pandemic so badly, Mexico want us to stay away.

So according to liberal logic, those countries are racist or prejudiced. -oops.:salute::salute:
Racism is based on race. The countries are not blocking based on race. They are blocking based on the country they have visited or reside in.
The prejudice is not against individuals, it is against the USA and how they have handled the COVID-9.
They consider the US government is incompetent.

Trump has been successful in making the USA such a mess no one wants to come here but they also do not want us to come to their countries.

Excellent. That makes it easier to closer our borders Completely and permanently. One of the best things he’s done to date.
Trump came into office and too many people wanted into the USA. We had to not let in most people.
Four years later, nobody wants in the USA and other countries are not letting US residents into their country.
Nice job Donald.
There is no doubt in my mind that Trump and his minions like you are going down big time.
We are already planning the party.
Get ready to head back to your rat hole.

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump and his minions like you are going down big time.

Careful whst you wish for. Revolutionary Conservatives are prepared to show you sacks of shit what a REAL Resistance looks like If things don’t go our way this fall... Spoiler: There’s a lot more blood and far less vapid twenty-somethings holding signs.

Nice job Donald.
The only advice I can give you, is get your pussy hat ready.

Because of the US not controlling their COVID-19 pandemic European countries and Mexico do not want Americans visiting.

The irony of all irony is Mexico does not want Americans visiting because they could bring COVID-19. A Trump led USA has so mismanaged the COVID-19 pandemic so badly, Mexico want us to stay away.

I blame the governors and Trump. They all failed. Let’s hope illegals go home and don’t comeback.

I blame the governors and Trump. They all failed. Let’s hope illegals go home and don’t comeback.
Some governors did better than others. Trump is consistently bad. He influenced individuals and governors to not follow his own professionals recommendations on dealing with the corona virus.

Trump said the professionals were wrong. It has been a month and the scientists and Doctors are correct. The sates that opened the most are having a large spike in cases and hospitalizations.

Trump does not have the strength that he is wrong on COVID-19. Many more people will die as a result.

it's common sense. americans are obese, loud, obnoxiously fat and loud, dumb. belligerent, ON THEIR BEST BEHAVIOR. compound this with cofveve covidiots. nobody needs this. fuck off

So according to liberal logic, those countries are racist or prejudiced. -oops.:salute::salute:
Racism is based on race. The countries are not blocking based on race. They are blocking based on the country they have visited or reside in.
The prejudice is not against individuals, it is against the USA and how they have handled the COVID-9.
They consider the US government is incompetent.
There you go, when we blocked countries due to protecting our citizens from covid-19 outbreak Biden and the Dems and MSM first rant was that it was racist, proving THEY ARE RACE BAITER AND HATERS WHO USE DIVISIONS AND RACE AS A POLITICAL STRATEGY WHILE PUTTING THEIR CITIZENS AT RISK. Then when they turn around and claim we misshandled the situation they are deflecting what they did to put us further at risk for political motives.=epic failure on the left which you just proved. Furthermore by assuming a race and religion of a nation you ban makes you agree that the non diversified nature of that nation is actually racist or prejudiced.

Some governors did better than others. Trump is consistently bad. He influenced individuals and governors to not follow his own professionals recommendations on dealing with the corona virus.

Trump said the professionals were wrong. It has been a month and the scientists and Doctors are correct. The sates that opened the most are having a large spike in cases and hospitalizations.

Trump does not have the strength that he is wrong on COVID-19. Many more people will die as a result.

Washington followed didn’t know that.

Forum List

Back