Europe to freeze over?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Currently, i do not want to talk about predictions because i do not want to spread fear but this prediction is something Europeans can do something about. In Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus predicts the Jet Stream will cause Europe to freeze over. But Nostradamus also said that the future is not set in stone and the future can change. I think Europeans can do something to prepare for this disaster if it ever happens.

Currently, i do not want to talk about predictions because i do not want to spread fear but this prediction is something Europeans can do something about. In Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus predicts the Jet Stream will cause Europe to freeze over. But Nostradamus also said that the future is not set in stone and the future can change. I think Europeans can do something to prepare for this disaster if it ever happens.

Haha. "The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."

Climate change brings many unpredictable consequences.
AGW is a little deeper than sticking a finger into a snowbank and exclaiming, OOOOoooooooo that's cold!

Europe may or may not be able to be proactive by signing on to science.

j0uvj49QuKLWYt6rFeAOqb9xgcQrrxlODVc1BhH1P5g.png

Europe is warm because currents in the Atlantic bring warm water North.

If anything happened to these currents, God forbit they reversed, Europe could literally freeze over.

Haha. "The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
i love the Terminator movies :)
That was a very important message that Nostradamus wanted to convey to us. That the future can change and is not set in stone.

Last edited:
Climate change brings many unpredictable consequences.
AGW is a little deeper than sticking a finger into a snowbank and exclaiming, OOOOoooooooo that's cold!

Europe may or may not be able to be proactive by signing on to science.
I believe it was Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, that said there is a secret group of Scientists trying to control the weather and the worse weather like hurricanes and tornados and the Arctic Air coming down South is the Earth reacting to those Scientists messing with mother nature.

j0uvj49QuKLWYt6rFeAOqb9xgcQrrxlODVc1BhH1P5g.png

Europe is warm because currents in the Atlantic bring warm water North.

If anything happened to these currents, God forbit they reversed, Europe could literally freeze over.
That's what i'm concerned about. Nostradamus did not saying anything about the United States and Canada in terms of the Jet Stream.

I believe it was Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, that said there is a secret group of Scientists trying to control the weather and the worse weather like hurricanes and tornados and the Arctic Air coming down South is the Earth reacting to those Scientists messing with mother nature.
You're on the road to believing in 'anthropogenic'!

Forum List

Back