Europe Laments, "Trump is Right"

I know you far righties want to win so badly with Trump or Cruz.

Not going to happen.

Please, Jammie-Boi, we understand you're going to find it very difficult ty say "President Trump" but with a little help from some charitable, responsible adult, you can get your lips around that, too.
You will be in hysterics after the GOP convention, little one, when Trump and Cruz are crushed. Seek professional help.

Your definition will do. You guys don't get to reinterpret definitions. He offered an equivalency, and I exposed it.
Explain, that is what I asked. Can you explain yourself? I do not see the false equivalency. He/she asked you a question, and you dodged it by claiming a "Fallacy of false equivalency" (your words). It would seem as though you are unprepared to support your assertion.
oldsoul, you are not a referee. There is no assertion. It is explained. It is trying to compare principles as equivalents. They are not. Trot along.

Follow the string and you will see the relevance.

Not going to happen.

Please, Jammie-Boi, we understand you're going to find it very difficult ty say "President Trump" but with a little help from some charitable, responsible adult, you can get your lips around that, too.
You will be in hysterics after the GOP convention, little one, when Trump and Cruz are crushed. Seek professional help.
Condescension will get you nowhere.

Not going to happen.

Then don't practice it. Treat others as they treat you is the general rule. The far right and the far left cannot hold a disciplined, respectful discussion here.

Your definition will do. You guys don't get to reinterpret definitions. He offered an equivalency, and I exposed it.
Explain, that is what I asked. Can you explain yourself? I do not see the false equivalency. He/she asked you a question, and you dodged it by claiming a "Fallacy of false equivalency" (your words). It would seem as though you are unprepared to support your assertion.
oldsoul, you are not a referee. There is no assertion. It is explained. It is trying to compare principles as equivalents. They are not. Trot along.

Apparently, you cannot support your assertions and have little else to fall back on but condescension. Unfortunate, truely unfortunate.

Not going to happen.

Then don't practice it. Treat others as they treat you is the general rule. The far right and the far left cannot hold a disciplined, respectful discussion here.
Fortunatley for you, I have higher standards than that.

Apparently, you cannot support your assertions and have little else to fall back on but condescension. Unfortunate, truely unfortunate.
My points have been easily supported, and that you can't or won't admit it is your issue, not mine, which shows your "higher standards".

All you exposed was your lack of intelligence and sense of principle. Mine was was a very apt comparison, as both are totalitarian ideologies that target any and all who do not join.

In my case, I would ban people based upon Ideology, so in my analogy, I would ban Nazis, but not those they were trying to exterminate. Because you are a leftist rather than a liberal, you would ban people from countries including those who are suffering persecution. In the same analogy, you would ban Jews from emigrating.

Last edited:
I am centrist, guys, and you on the far right think you are mainstream. Once again, a presidential election season will show just how wrong you all can be. The RCP lists five polls today that have Trump winning from 3 to 17 points. The evangelicals in SC will have a gut check in the ballot booth and will decide today's election there.

I am centrist, guys, and you on the far right think you are mainstream. Once again, a presidential election season will show just how wrong you all can be. The RCP lists five polls today that have Trump winning from 3 to 17 points. The evangelicals in SC will have a gut check in the ballot booth and will decide today's election there.

By your stupid definition, Bill Maher would be considered "far right"

Rejecting the advance of the all-encompassing ideology/political system of Islam does not make one a right winger because this system is the most ultra-conservative ideology imaginable.

You aren't bright enough to figure this out, but what could possibly be any MORE conservative than a system that wishes to freeze humanity forever in the 7th century?

Learn to view the world without this childish need to label ideas that frighten you as as "far right" and you just might begin to understand it.

By your stupid definition, Bill Maher would be considered "far right"

Rejecting the advance of the all-encompassing ideology/political system of Islam does not make one a right winger because this system is the most ultra-conservative ideology imaginable.

You aren't bright enough to figure this out, but what could possibly be any MORE conservative than a system that wishes to freeze humanity forever in the 7th century?

Learn to view the world without this childish need to label ideas that frighten you as as "far right" and you just might begin to understand it.
Only in your silly mind, you goof ball. :lol: I said nothing about not opposing Islamofascism. We just can't do it Donald's way is the point. And if you are backing Donald, the you are supporting a lefty.

You label yet decry those who you think do the same, so you are a goof ball hypocrite.

Only in your silly mind, you goof ball. :lol: I said nothing about not opposing Islamofascism. We just can't do it Donald's way is the point. And if you are backing Donald, the you are supporting a lefty.

You label yet decry those who you think do the same, so you are a goof ball hypocrite.

I don't support Trump, child.

I was hoping Jim Webb would gain more traction because he was the only Democrat who I trusted as for as foreign policy is concerned, and he is moderately liberal, otherwise.

Heck, if some sort of combination of he and Chris Christie were to run, somehow, I would vote for them over any other.

I don't support Trump, child.

I was hoping Jim Webb would gain more traction because he was the only Democrat who I trusted as for as foreign policy is concerned, and he is moderately liberal, otherwise.

Heck, if some sort of combination of he and Chris Christie were to run, somehow, I would vote for them over any other.
Hush, the adults are speaking.

That's a start for you. Yes, Trump is not to be supported.

I like Kasich but he will end up VP material, perhaps.

Forum List

Back