Europe/Eurabia Turns Churches into Mosques

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
muslims2bcarrying2bbanners2bdeclaring2b27islam2bwill2bdominate2bthe2bworld272bprotest2bat2bthe2bvisit2bof2bmr2bwilders2bto2bthe2buk.jpg

Op-Ed: Exposé : Europe Turns Churches into Mosques

Saturday, October 20, 2012
Giulio Meotti

Bouchra Ismaili, a Rotterdam city councilman: "Listen up, crazy freaks, we're here to stay. You're the foreigners here, with Allah on my side I'm not afraid of anything. Take my advice: convert to Islam, and you will find peace".

The Middle East is full of churches turned into Islamic sites, like the Umayyad in Damascus, the Ibn Tulun in Cairo and the cathedral of St. Sophia in Instanbul.

In Hevron and on Jerusalem's Temple Mount, the Muslims built their sites on the Jewish ones.

A sad prophecy of the writer Emile Cioran once cast a sinister prophecy on Europe: “The French will not wake up until Notre Dame becomes a mosque”.

This is now a reality. But unlike the Middle East, where non-Muslim sites were razed or violently converted to Islam, in Europe this process is voluntary.
The church of Saint-Eloi in the French region of Vierzon will soon become a mosque. The diocese of Bourges has put on sale the church and a Muslim organization, l’Association des Marocains, made the most generous offer to buy the site.

---

Exposé : Europe Turns Churches into Mosques - Op-Eds - Israel National News

Forum List

Back