Eugenics in Action- Govt Offering $20 Food Credits to Take the Omicron Booster

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Good thing the Dems are always looking out for the disenfranchised, the poor, the POC, the downtrodden, the retched refuse.

They have partnered with some large corporations to incentivize the most vulnerable in society to take the clot shots by offering a $20 credit towards food purchases at selected locations.

I guess since they aren't killing off the poor fast enough, now the eugenicists are going to offer to buy them some kool-aid & hot pockets.
I mean, what rational person wouldn't say "Hey, sure those other shots almost killed me but I really do want that can of tuna"?

I guess if you are foolish enough to fall for this, you definitely will qualify for the Darwin Awards. Soon too if they have their say.
And if you are that dumb, please spare your kids!!!

Now, the White House is upping the ante, offering $20 in grocery money for those willing to exterminate themselves with vaccine-assisted suicide. No doubt as food inflation continues to skyrocket, this incentive will be raised to $50, then $100. After all, the US government prints money from nothing, FTX-style.

At some point, the poorest Americans will only be able to afford to eat if they agree to be jabbed with depopulation weapons that cause infertility, stillbirths, spontaneous abortions and excess fatalities.

In decades past, there were efforts to pay welfare mothers $500 to have infertility drug devices implanted under their skin to achieve passive birth control. That was widely denounced as racist and demeaning. Now, via the covid plandemic, the entire establishment — Big Tech, Big Media, Big Government, Big Science — inject Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Whites and everyone else with mRNA transhumanism kill switch tech that transforms their bodies into bioweapons factories that produce toxic spike protein nanoparticles (and spread them to others). This is said to be carried out in the interests of “public health,” and anyone who opposes these depopulation injections is demonized, deplatformed and regarded as a menace to society.

Put another way, anyone who speaks out in opposition to genocide against Blacks is silenced. That’s how powerful the pro-genocide lobby has become, run by WEF globalists and their government and corporate puppets all around the world.

The eugenics movement has come a long way, it turns out. And my prediction is that humanity will lose 1-2 billion people before we put a stop to this genocide. Most of those people will be Black or Brown people, in case you’re keeping track. In the mean time, anyone who wants an extra $20 in groceries can gamble their life for a few boxes of Pop-Tarts by visiting a local CVS or Safeway, where salaried eugenicists are happy to inject you with the latest bioweapons kill shot “booster” that will exterminate people who can’t afford food.

Do you see now how food scarcity is being weaponized against humanity? By driving up the price and destroying the supply chain, the powers that be can corral the masses into a position where they will do anything to avoid starvation. Remember this powerful point, because it’s also going to be used to try to drive people into a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) system after the engineered collapse of the fiat currency debt system.

The masses will be driven to starvation, then offered a digital wallet system with universal basic income credits that they can use to buy groceries. This is how the total enslavement of the masses will be carried out, even as they are slowly being exterminated with vaccine mandates (no vaccine = no credits in your digital wallet, of course).

Excellent.

Antivaxxers continuing to promote suicide among themselves, that is.
And here comes the fuzzy fudge packer!

idiots-letthemspeak.jpeg

I find it hysterically amusing that they're still trying to push their deadly drugs onto people, when 95% of America doesn't give a shit anymore.
^^^
Says nobody gives a shit while whining about the topic.

And back in reality, the non-suicidal keep getting vaccinated.

So what do you antivaxxer loons hope to accomplish with more conspiracy whimpering? You have to know by now that the whole nation classifies you as cult pissheads. Even more whimpering won't change that.

^^^

So what do you antivaxxer loons hope to accomplish with more conspiracy whimpering? You have to know by now that the whole nation classifies you as cult pissheads. Even more whimpering won't change that.

What about the sudden surge of unexplained deaths?

^^^

Apparently 90% of Americans are suicidal.

Good thing the Dems are always looking out for the disenfranchised, the poor, the POC, the downtrodden, the retched refuse.

They have partnered with some large corporations to incentivize the most vulnerable in society to take the clot shots by offering a $20 credit towards food purchases at selected locations.

I guess since they aren't killing off the poor fast enough, now the eugenicists are going to offer to buy them some kool-aid & hot pockets.
I mean, what rational person wouldn't say "Hey, sure those other shots almost killed me but I really do want that can of tuna"?

I guess if you are foolish enough to fall for this, you definitely will qualify for the Darwin Awards. Soon too if they have their say.
And if you are that dumb, please spare your kids!!!

Now, the White House is upping the ante, offering $20 in grocery money for those willing to exterminate themselves with vaccine-assisted suicide. No doubt as food inflation continues to skyrocket, this incentive will be raised to $50, then $100. After all, the US government prints money from nothing, FTX-style.

At some point, the poorest Americans will only be able to afford to eat if they agree to be jabbed with depopulation weapons that cause infertility, stillbirths, spontaneous abortions and excess fatalities.

In decades past, there were efforts to pay welfare mothers $500 to have infertility drug devices implanted under their skin to achieve passive birth control. That was widely denounced as racist and demeaning. Now, via the covid plandemic, the entire establishment — Big Tech, Big Media, Big Government, Big Science — inject Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Whites and everyone else with mRNA transhumanism kill switch tech that transforms their bodies into bioweapons factories that produce toxic spike protein nanoparticles (and spread them to others). This is said to be carried out in the interests of “public health,” and anyone who opposes these depopulation injections is demonized, deplatformed and regarded as a menace to society.

Put another way, anyone who speaks out in opposition to genocide against Blacks is silenced. That’s how powerful the pro-genocide lobby has become, run by WEF globalists and their government and corporate puppets all around the world.

The eugenics movement has come a long way, it turns out. And my prediction is that humanity will lose 1-2 billion people before we put a stop to this genocide. Most of those people will be Black or Brown people, in case you’re keeping track. In the mean time, anyone who wants an extra $20 in groceries can gamble their life for a few boxes of Pop-Tarts by visiting a local CVS or Safeway, where salaried eugenicists are happy to inject you with the latest bioweapons kill shot “booster” that will exterminate people who can’t afford food.

Do you see now how food scarcity is being weaponized against humanity? By driving up the price and destroying the supply chain, the powers that be can corral the masses into a position where they will do anything to avoid starvation. Remember this powerful point, because it’s also going to be used to try to drive people into a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) system after the engineered collapse of the fiat currency debt system.

The masses will be driven to starvation, then offered a digital wallet system with universal basic income credits that they can use to buy groceries. This is how the total enslavement of the masses will be carried out, even as they are slowly being exterminated with vaccine mandates (no vaccine = no credits in your digital wallet, of course).

Out there in the dark, I hear Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and George Soros chuckling.

Excellent.

Antivaxxers continuing to promote suicide among themselves, that is.

Wrong.
Those not getting vaxed get actual recovery immunity, so then are the ones ending the covid epidemic, through herd immunity
Those taking the mRNA injection just delay getting infected, and end up spreading it much longer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back