EU judge rules that products made in Jewish settlements in "occupied" territories must be labeled

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
No nation and no people have faced the thousands of years of ruthless persecution than Israel and Jews. Maybe the manufacturers in "occupied" territories should label their products with yellow stars of David, as the Nazis required.

The Godless, soulless left and their Islamic comrades may pay a high price in the hereafter.

Genesis 12:3: I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Products from Israeli settlements must be labelled, EU court rules

Ballpark estimate how many years of oppression white people have to endure before we're allowed to have a country of our own?

Maybe the manufacturers in "occupied" territories should label their products with yellow stars of David, as the Nazis required.
I believe you are the only one suggesting that. There are no jerks like knee jerks.

Interesting to explain how they could enforce that labelling since Israel is not a member of the EU.

• Banned
Interesting to explain how they could enforce that labelling since Israel is not a member of the EU.

Easy. If they want to sell in the EU, they must label their products accordingly.

• Banned

Easy. If they want to sell in the EU, they must label their products accordingly.

Products will be labeled 'Made In Israel'. They won't have a specific address.

I presume that, where there's a will, there is a way. Anyway, I'm sure a simple flag of Israel would suffice for all of the European anti-Semites.

I wonder if the EU applies such treatment to any other world merchants. Somehow, I doubt it. Only for the Jews.

I presume that, where there's a will, there is a way. Anyway, I'm sure a simple flag of Israel would suffice for all of the European anti-Semites.

I wonder if the EU applies such treatment to any other world merchants. Somehow, I doubt it. Only for the Jews.

Of course it's only for Jews.

So Israel and Israeli companies would be well justified in not cooperating with anti-Semitic laws.

Unless the EU is willing to boycott every product made in Israel, there is no way to enforce such a biased law without the cooperation of Israel.

So Israel and Israeli companies would be well justified in not cooperating with anti-Semitic laws.

Unless the EU is willing to boycott every product made in Israel, there is no way to enforce such a biased law without the cooperation of Israel.

Products are already labelled made in Israel, or China or wherever. Always have done and it was a big help when everybody was boycotting South Africa.
Its also useful to help avoid Chiquito products.

Products are already labelled made in Israel, or China or wherever. Always have done and it was a big help when everybody was boycotting South Africa.

The EU ruling is demanding additional markings beyond country of origin to indicate if the product was made in a disputed area, not just in Israel.

Products are already labeled made in Israel, or China or wherever. Always have done and it was a big help when everybody was boycotting South Africa.

The EU ruling is demanding additional markings beyond country of origin to indicate if the product was made in a disputed area, not just in Israel.
Thats good news for the Israeli producers that arent in illegally occupied territories.

Products are already labeled made in Israel, or China or wherever. Always have done and it was a big help when everybody was boycotting South Africa.

Thats good news for the Israeli producers that arent in illegally occupied territories.

Since there are no illegally occupied territories, it's a moot point.

Of course if the EU market is not important to Israel it can ignore such strictures with impunity.

No nation and no people have faced the thousands of years of ruthless persecution than Israel and Jews. Maybe the manufacturers in "occupied" territories should label their products with yellow stars of David, as the Nazis required.

The Godless, soulless left and their Islamic comrades may pay a high price in the hereafter.

Genesis 12:3: I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Products from Israeli settlements must be labelled, EU court rules
So you think Donald’s white supremacist pieces of garbage are friends to the Jewish people.

Reality: jews only thrive in moderate societies

Forum List

Back