Et Tu, Q-Anon Shaman?

Is this the vegan who is supposedly a “far-right” guy?

Yea, sure. :rolleyes:

Despite the lies of the Reich, QAnon is nothing like the Nazis portray them.

It was started by GAY men who had been trafficked by the Epstein sex trafficking network. The Nazis lie and claim Q is a "conspiracy theory" despite the allegations being proven beyond all dispute.

Yes, there really is a massive pedophile ring who services Hollywood, the Reich propaganda corps, and deep state politicians. Yes, it really did involve a former president and a British prince. Yes, it did involve the top of Hollywood including Robert DeNiro and Kevin Spacey. Yes, they really did have charter flights on a "Lolita Express," Yes, there really was a private island dedicated to underage sex.

Everything Q alleged is proven. But we should totally mock them as they threaten the Oligarchy.

Q is not political, it just happens that the democrat party is the major consumer of sex with children.

All of them are blaming Trump one way or the other. Let's run with the big conspiracy. Mitch has made a deal with them to make it look as bad as possible on Trump so he can justify the impeachment.

Let's throw that out there and revisit. Trump gets found guilty and those arrested get light sentences.

No going to happen. The Reich has it's revenge with this faux impeachment. But even if the SCOTUS doesn't block this farce, as I expect they will - the Reich will not sway 17 Republicans.

All of them are blaming Trump one way or the other. Let's run with the big conspiracy. Mitch has made a deal with them to make it look as bad as possible on Trump so he can justify the impeachment.

Let's throw that out there and revisit. Trump gets found guilty and those arrested get light sentences.

No going to happen. The Reich has it's revenge with this faux impeachment. But even if the SCOTUS doesn't block this farce, as I expect they will - the Reich will not sway 17 Republicans.

Meh, I was told that the Supreme Court was going to overturn the election also.

Where does an out of work actor get the funds for all his activism?

A far-right Arizona conspiracy theorist known as "QAnon Shaman," who stormed the Capitol in a fur headdress with horns, says he feels "duped" by Trump after the former president didn't pardon him, his lawyer has said.

Jake Angeli, whose real name is Jacob A. Chansley, was arrested and charged earlier this month in connection with the Capitol riots, which resulted in the deaths of five people, including a police officer.

Speaking to local television station KSDK on Thursday, Chansley's lawyer Al Watkins said that his client had expected to be pardoned by Trump but that he has now realized he'd been "duped."

"He regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the president, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made," Watkins said, according to Law & Crime.

Maybe the should call this guy as a witness in the Senate Impeachment Trial.
Total trash.
Throw all those Q wackos in prison.
I don't feel sorry for any of them.

This is the GOP now, total lunatic wackos:

A far-right Arizona conspiracy theorist known as "QAnon Shaman," who stormed the Capitol in a fur headdress with horns, says he feels "duped" by Trump after the former president didn't pardon him, his lawyer has said.

Jake Angeli, whose real name is Jacob A. Chansley, was arrested and charged earlier this month in connection with the Capitol riots, which resulted in the deaths of five people, including a police officer.

Speaking to local television station KSDK on Thursday, Chansley's lawyer Al Watkins said that his client had expected to be pardoned by Trump but that he has now realized he'd been "duped."

"He regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the president, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made," Watkins said, according to Law & Crime.

He's some alphabet fbi/cia plant........................he's some sort of undercover. Looks like whoever owns him is now going to use him for propaganda as they try to continue to keep his cover. I watched his body language and eyes during 1/6--he's not a believer or a real protestor---instigator, under cover gathering info adult who felt his actions were silly and uncomfortable for him.

He's some alphabet fbi/cia plant........................he's some sort of undercover. Looks like whoever owns him is now going to use him for propaganda as they try to continue to keep his cover. I watched his body language and eyes during 1/6--he's not a believer or a real protestor---instigator, under cover gathering info adult who felt his actions were silly and uncomfortable for him.

Somehow, I don't think you show up for a job interview at the CIA looking like this

1622543759094.png

We DO know he is an actor who had done bit parts and commercials. The viking shit is part of his persona, he used it at ANTIFA and BLM riots before the Reichstag Fire was hatched.

Total trash.

Yes, but you seek to put anyone who voted for Trump into forced labor camps and execute any who speaks against your filthy Reich.

I didn't watch your trash, it's staged bullshit. Actors playing a role. I've challenged ALL of you Nazis here, and none of you filthy vermin can come through. So Herr Banker, SHOW US any post from any conservative prior to September 2020 mentioning Q or QAnon? Give us the post number.

You can't. CNN and the rest of the Nazi propaganda corps invented QAnon as a means of slandering Americans, the enemies of your filthy Reich.

Total trash.

Yes, but you seek to put anyone who voted for Trump into forced labor camps and execute any who speaks against your filthy Reich.

I didn't watch your trash, it's staged bullshit. Actors playing a role. I've challenged ALL of you Nazis here, and none of you filthy vermin can come through. So Herr Banker, SHOW US any post from any conservative prior to September 2020 mentioning Q or QAnon? Give us the post number.

You can't. CNN and the rest of the Nazi propaganda corps invented QAnon as a means of slandering Americans, the enemies of your filthy Reich.

invented?
what just happened at omni dallas hotel?

Somehow, I don't think you show up for a job interview at the CIA looking like this

View attachment 496135
You absolutely fucking would as an undercover agent...........he's ex navy and likely hired by the CIA upon getting out. His body language and facial expressions don't match the crazy he would have to be to wear such an outfit. He is some kind of undercover...assigned to show up at the anti-fa BLM protests initially and then the 1/6.

You absolutely fucking would as an undercover agent...........he's ex navy and likely hired by the CIA upon getting out. His body language and facial expressions don't match the crazy he would have to be to wear such an outfit. He is some kind of undercover...assigned to show up at the anti-fa BLM protests initially and then the 1/6.

Wow, maybe you should send a resume to the CIA..

So?

Wow, maybe you should send a resume to the CIA..

He's an undercover----I can tell a cop anywhere--I've dated enough of them........

One of the main Oathkeepers was a trans person.

That doesn’t make that person a lefty or any less guilty of the assault

Forum List

Back