Establishment Biden Doesn't Care About Unions or Working People

If he was their hero, he wouldnt nix the Keystone XL pipeline that employs 1000s of employees and those who benefit from the spending those employees do. Progs are clueless when it comes to jobs.

Bed wetters are clueless when it comes to any issue.

Xiden is going to do what his donors paid him to do. He will be gone in 4 years, and hopefully the republicrats will have a decent President to replace him. Trump rolled back a lot of regressive insanity in 4 years. I don't think the bed wetters will be able to get it all back online in 2 years when the GOP sweeps the legislatures. Maybe we will get Trump back, maybe someone he endorses who will continue to oppose globalism.

As long as it's not a pathetic douche like Jeb.

Elected Democrats need as many people in need as they can get...otherwise they would never get a single vote...if you had plenty of money and were happy and excepted into the fold of Americas melting pot...why would you vote dem?....you would vote for the party that gave you a shot at being able to retire in comfort by your own hand.....

So dems must make you poorer and angry at the people that made you poor...the white man did it to you they will say but they will not make you whole...but they will say they will get even for you...how sick is that?.....
He is pandering to inner city blacks who work fast food jobs.

Elected Democrats need as many people in need as they can get...otherwise they would never get a single vote...if you had plenty of money and were happy and excepted into the fold of Americas melting pot...why would you vote dem?....you would vote for the party that gave you a shot at being able to retire in comfort by your own hand.....

So dems must make you poorer and angry at the people that made you poor...the white man did it to you they will say but they will not make you whole...but they will say they will get even for you...how sick is that?.....
He is pandering to inner city blacks who work fast food jobs.
I know...the same mentality of people that watched Maxine Waters tell Walmart to leave her city and then still voted for her....and the same mentality of person that counted Biden ballots over and over and over again in the inner city districts....

Biden and NLRB won't do shit about this. All he gives a fuck about is maintaining the status quo. Worked for his family for 47 years.
Raise the minimum wage!
Raise inflation!
lol. Inflation happened even when the minimum wage stagnated for around a decade; any more appeals to ignorance?

Biden and NLRB won't do shit about this. All he gives a fuck about is maintaining the status quo. Worked for his family for 47 years.
Raise the minimum wage!
Raise inflation!
Just the other day, as i was driving back from St Augustine, i saw a McDonalds hiring , starting at $12 an hour. I bet a lot of people up in NYC would murder just to get those wages....Oh wait, they are murdering because they arent getting those wages....

Raise the minimum wage!

And watch the Cost of Living go up the same amount or more. Meanwhile, the people just over the current min wage loses their shirts. You want higher min wage, do something about the Cost of Living Greed Increase.
Only people who appeal to ignorance of economics say that. Besides, wages merely need to outpace inflation on an Institutional basis.

That sounds real good if it were true. But the COL has raised more than the min wage and the wages overall. That was noted by Nixon in 1971 and it became political suicide.
Commanding Heights : Nixon, Price Controls, and the Gold Standard | on PBS Nixon failed big time but the idea would have been a good one had the rest of the Feds stood behind it. Instead, it almost brought the economy to it's knees once it was fully introduced.

I had plenty of disposable income working at a buck an hour in 1967 which was Min Wage. I worked until I was up to a Buck 75, moved to Construction a HUGE increase and then got the old"Draft Notice" in 1969. I went from tons of money, expensive hobbies to 50 bucks a month.

If he was their hero, he wouldnt nix the Keystone XL pipeline that employs 1000s of employees and those who benefit from the spending those employees do. Progs are clueless when it comes to jobs.

Bed wetters are clueless when it comes to any issue.

Xiden is going to do what his donors paid him to do. He will be gone in 4 years, and hopefully the republicrats will have a decent President to replace him. Trump rolled back a lot of regressive insanity in 4 years. I don't think the bed wetters will be able to get it all back online in 2 years when the GOP sweeps the legislatures. Maybe we will get Trump back, maybe someone he endorses who will continue to oppose globalism.

As long as it's not a pathetic douche like Jeb.

And you demand that I cooperate with you? Not going to happen. I don't negotiate with Traitors and Terrorists. Clean up your posts and we might discuss things. But until you do, you spend eternity in the Bitbucket.

Raise the minimum wage!

And watch the Cost of Living go up the same amount or more. Meanwhile, the people just over the current min wage loses their shirts. You want higher min wage, do something about the Cost of Living Greed Increase.
They should find a better paying job and keep their shirts.Called " capitalist free market."

I had years of experience. I even had the Network Engineer Certificate from Microsoft. The jobs in this area wanted to pay me 8 bucks and hour because they could hire someone fresh out of college for that much. And then they wondered why they had such a turnover due to HUGE mistakes and downtimes. I don't get out of bed for 8 bucks an hour 20 years ago. In fact, I don't get out of bed for anything less than 20 bucks an hour. What I did instead was told them, if you won't pay me, you will have to compete against me. I started a Network Company, it had clients across the US and watched them fall flat on their faces. My attitude is, it's better to start your own company to compete against the ones that won't pay a decent wage and work for the first couple of years as the Boss at 32 cents an hour.

I have 3 retirement amounts coming in and do okay at age 70. Not rich by any stretch of the imagination because I never got greedy. The corporation I sold the company to ran a successful business right into the ground. If you can't beat your competitor, buy your competitor.

Biden fucked over those workers big time. Behold the savior of the working man, NOT!
He could try to pick up with all of the shovel ready jobs that right wingers had nothing but repeal for, when the previous democrat administration was in power.

Raise the minimum wage!

Only people who appeal to ignorance of economics say that. Besides, wages merely need to outpace inflation on an Institutional basis.

That sounds real good if it were true. But the COL has raised more than the min wage and the wages overall. That was noted by Nixon in 1971 and it became political suicide.
Commanding Heights : Nixon, Price Controls, and the Gold Standard | on PBS Nixon failed big time but the idea would have been a good one had the rest of the Feds stood behind it. Instead, it almost brought the economy to it's knees once it was fully introduced.

I had plenty of disposable income working at a buck an hour in 1967 which was Min Wage. I worked until I was up to a Buck 75, moved to Construction a HUGE increase and then got the old"Draft Notice" in 1969. I went from tons of money, expensive hobbies to 50 bucks a month.
Going back that far is no longer very credible. Besides, Nixon abandoned the (commodity money) Gold standard. We use fiat money now.

And, raising the minimum wage only produces a shock to sectors of the economy when it is raised to meet inflation after a decade not when indexed to inflation every year.

Raise the minimum wage!

Going back that far is no longer very credible. Besides, Nixon abandoned the (commodity money) Gold standard. We use fiat money now.

And, raising the minimum wage only produces a shock to sectors of the economy when it is raised to meet inflation after a decade not when indexed to inflation every year.

WE have to go back that far. The imbalance between COL and Min Wage started right about then and it hasn't changed.

Biden fucked over those workers big time. Behold the savior of the working man, NOT!
He could try to pick up with all of the shovel ready jobs that right wingers had nothing but repeal for, when the previous democrat administration was in power.

Biden put thousands of union workers out of a job FACT! Biden what an asshole!

WE have to go back that far. The imbalance between COL and Min Wage started right about then and it hasn't changed.
No, we don't. The minimum wage was not raised for around a decade. Inflation based cost of living increases still happened. Merely raising the minimum wage to meet or beat inflation would have solved that problem.

Should he take the blame and insist he needs those previously shelved, shovel ready jobs, ready to go now?

Raise the minimum wage!

We had the Fiat Currency then. It started in 1913. After World War 2 we were the supreme nation and Bretton Woods agreement made our currency the reserve one. Most nations making deals and putting money into a safe environ like us had the option of getting their investments back in American dollars or gold. LBJ's Great Society, Moon Program, Viet Nam War budgets with loans started to come into payback and in affect we were emptying our physical gold over the previous several years. DeGaulle of France wanted some of his resources back from us and did not want cash. He demanded gold. Which he had the right to do. We did not have it. We then went on a basket of currencies. Which tended to move to oil backing up the currency and the nations that produced oil sensed power. They wanted to increase the price of oil and we were slow to respond as Watergate was starting to make a splash. Inflation was the reason. A malaise was starting as the growth of the late 1960's was slowing down. The oil producing nations started OPEC I believe at that time and the first oil crisis and we became friendlier to Saudi Arabia. Hence oil backed the dollar unofficially.

Raise the minimum wage!

We had the Fiat Currency then. It started in 1913. After World War 2 we were the supreme nation and Bretton Woods agreement made our currency the reserve one. Most nations making deals and putting money into a safe environ like us had the option of getting their investments back in American dollars or gold. LBJ's Great Society, Moon Program, Viet Nam War budgets with loans started to come into payback and in affect we were emptying our physical gold over the previous several years. DeGaulle of France wanted some of his resources back from us and did not want cash. He demanded gold. Which he had the right to do. We did not have it. We then went on a basket of currencies. Which tended to move to oil backing up the currency and the nations that produced oil sensed power. They wanted to increase the price of oil and we were slow to respond as Watergate was starting to make a splash. Inflation was the reason. A malaise was starting as the growth of the late 1960's was slowing down. The oil producing nations started OPEC I believe at that time and the first oil crisis and we became friendlier to Saudi Arabia. Hence oil backed the dollar unofficially.
Seems to gloss over some important facts:

Under the Bretton Woods System, gold was the basis for the U.S. dollar and other currencies were pegged to the U.S. dollar’s value. The Bretton Woods System effectively came to an end in the early 1970s when President Richard M. Nixon announced that the U.S. would no longer exchange gold for U.S. currency.[1]--

No, we don't. The minimum wage was not raised for around a decade. Inflation based cost of living increases still happened. Merely raising the minimum wage to meet or beat inflation would have solved that problem.

And if you increased the Min Wage by 3.5% the cost of living would not only raise the normal 2.5% but an additional 3.5%. It's been doing this since the late 60s. Rather than complain about it, how about coming up with a way to make it fair. I'll warn you, we are 20 years behind already.

Yes he did. Democrats are not they party of the working class.

And if you increased the Min Wage by 3.5% the cost of living would not only raise the normal 2.5% but an additional 3.5%. It's been doing this since the late 60s. Rather than complain about it, how about coming up with a way to make it fair. I'll warn you, we are 20 years behind already.
Don't know much about economics do you? Fast food jobs were never meant to raise a family on that wage. High school jobs. Only a lazy ignorant fuck would think you could raise a family on a Burger King wage.

Forum List

Back