Essay for school project

anonym

Rookie
Dec 10, 2013
Hello, I am currently writing an essay about the Palestine-Israel conflict and about the peace process (specific the Oslo Accords). I was wondering if anyone was willing to talk to me about their views on the conflict and the peace process on either pm or Skype.
Anonym

Hello, I am currently writing an essay about the Palestine-Israel conflict and about the peace process (specific the Oslo Accords). I was wondering if anyone was willing to talk to me about their views on the conflict and the peace process on either pm or Skype.
Anonym

Before you get into Oslo, you need to be well versed in how it all began- The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

Anonym

Before you get into Oslo, you need to be well versed in how it all began- The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

Good choice. Not affiliate with either side.

Anonym

Good choice. Not affiliate with either side.

I don't know about that Mr. Tinmore. It is apparent that the Arabs as well as the anti-Semites love that site, but others are of different oppinions. My, a lot goes on in Berkeley. Must be the water. Meanwhile, I would think that people would research the old fashioned way, the same way we used to in school years ago, and that is by researching the subject in encyclopedias.

Stop The ISM

It is unit of my GCE A-level History course.

The questions is:
1. What religion are you?
2. Which of these solutions to the Palestine-Israel conflict, appeal the most to you?
a) Integration, one state for two people b) Separation, two states for two people
3. Do you believe that the Oslo Accords could have archived a lasting peace?
4. Do you believe that there will be peaceful solution to the conflict?
5. Who do you believe have the most responsibility for the conflict?
6. Do you think that there is motivation amongst the Palestinians and the Israeli to find a peaceful solution?
7. Some of the central issues which they can not agree on are Jerusalem, right of return of refugees and where the borders should go. What do you believe is the right solution to these issues?

GCE A-level ??? I'd appreciate it if you'd explain that a bit, as it doesn't sound familiar....

GCE A-level is the UK version of high school qualification in your last year (year 13). It stands for General Certificate of Education A-level.

The questions is:
2. Which of these solutions to the Palestine-Israel conflict, appeal the most to you?
a) Integration, one state for two people b) Separation, two states for two people
6. Do you think that there is motivation amongst the Palestinians and the Israeli to find a peaceful solution?
7. Some of the central issues which they can not agree on are Jerusalem, right of return of refugees and where the borders should go. What do you believe is the right solution to these issues?

This is an odd series of questions for a History course. Better suited to Middle East related Current events.

Kind of a strange assignment.

It is coursework unit, so the teacher decided what topic we was going to do

The questions is:

I'm not sure how my religion is relevant?

2) B.

3) No.

4) Yes, but not in the foreseen future.

5) The government of both Israel and the Palestinians.

6) Mhmmm....

7) Right of prayer to all religions, freedom of religion regarding Jerusalem. No right of return.

The questions is:

2) B.

3) No.

6) Mhmmm....

7) Right of prayer to all religions, freedom of religion regarding Jerusalem. No right of return.

Interesting I agree with most of what you wrote. So why are we at odds?

:dunno:

The questions is:

2) B.

3) No.

6) Mhmmm....

Interesting I agree with most of what you wrote. So why are we at odds?

:dunno:

I dunno.

The questions is:

1) Christian
2) a
3) no
4) eventually
5) Israel
6) Yes, they just have a different opinion of what a peaceful solution looks like.
7) Jerusalem, like all the cities, should be free.
The refugees have the right to return.
The borders should remain where they have been since 1922.

The questions is:

1. Jewish
2.b
3. no
4.i hope so
5.both the israeli and the palestine.
6. i think both are belive that time is on their side. so current no.
7.two states, based on the 67 borders.

Who the kid is or where he is from doesn't matter.
Requests like this are usually forbidden by teachers who want them to do the research on their own.
It can also be a prelude to someone getting spammed.

Kid: you could get different answers from each person about the situation and they might all be right. Every person has their own agenda or perspective that posts regularly on message boards. To root out the truth requires a lot of reading and not short cuts getting someone else to do the work for you.

Forum List

Back