ESPN: The Patriots are in danger of being at the bottom of the AFC East after dominating for so long as the other 3 teams are becoming more talented

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
even though Belichick is your coach, Patriots are still a crappy team, even the Jets are better!

I'm a lifelong Jets fan, which means I haven't smiled in 53 years.

I really hope they give us die-hards a reason to smile this season...

• Banned
I'm a lifelong Jets fan, which means I haven't smiled in 53 years.

I really hope they give us die-hards a reason to smile this season...
my condolensces...i change my team based on the players, that's easier...Christian McCaffrey is my fave player, whoever signs him i'm for

my condolensces...i change my team based on the players, that's easier...Christian McCaffrey is my fave player, whoever signs him i'm for

I also root for the Lions, the Chargers and the Packers.

I root for the Lions because they've never won it all. I'd like to think they might have had Barry Sanders not retired. Even still, when they win the first two games of the season they usually end up 2-15.

I root for the Chargers because I lived in San Diego for 30 years. I know they're in L.A. now, but that doesn't really matter. The Chargers are still the closest thing San Diego has to an NFL franchise.

I root for Green Bay solely because I graduated high school with the mother of Tyler Davis, #84, a Packers tight end...

The Pats are not bad, it's just that everyone got better. I'm not sure about Miami being better, they should be, but they are not coached by Bill.

The Pats are not bad, it's just that everyone got better. I'm not sure about Miami being better, they should be, but they are not coached by Bill.
I would have been tortured if I was an AFC East fan and not a Patriot one the last 20 years or so. Pain and Suffering!

Forum List

Back