ESPN Reporter comes out the closet and announces he is Gay

Speaking of Tony Kornheiser, is he from Canada? If not, why does he wave the Canadian flag at the end of PTI?

they act as if "coming out" is some bid deal and they need to announce to the whole world. I mean it's 2015 not 1950s .

Espn has become a joke.

Speaking of Tony Kornheiser, is he from Canada? If not, why does he wave the Canadian flag at the end of PTI?

Because the viewers in canada don't get to see Sportscenter that airs right after PTI so that's why he says good night Canada. Another program airs in Canada at 6pm

Because the viewers in canada don't get to see Sportscenter that airs right after PTI so that's why he says good night Canada. Another program airs in Canada at 6pm

I wanted to give you both a Thank You and Informative :)

I wanted to give you both a Thank You and Informative :)

no problem

New Topics

Forum List

Back