ESPN releases new preseason Top 25 college football poll

I used to hate college anything...but now that the NFL is either, Breast bumps, BLM or full on faggot time I just can't....well I haven't for quite a few years. Maybe I will just ditch sports all together?
Meh.

I used to hate college anything...but now that the NFL is either, Breast bumps, BLM or full on faggot time I just can't....well I haven't for quite a few years. Maybe I will just ditch sports all together?
Meh.
The Left destroys everything it touches.

Unfortunately, they have their greasy paws on pretty much everything.

The Top 6 are:

#1 - Alabama
#2 - Clemson
#3 - Oklahoma
#4 - Ohio State
#5 - Georgia
#6 - Texas A&M

I think Clemson should be a notch or two lower, but the rest seems accurate.
I don't see Pitt in this group, so it is obviously a fraudulent and stolen poll.
That is what happens with fake news.

Pitt has not actually lost a game in the last 50 years, but who reports it that way?
Don't exaggerate. Pitt has lost a couple of times.

College football is still pretty good but I see it changing in the near future. College wrestling is still great and it looks like they might just be able to stay above all todays political bullshit.

The Top 6 are:

#1 - Alabama
#2 - Clemson
#3 - Oklahoma
#4 - Ohio State
#5 - Georgia
#6 - Texas A&M

I don't see Pitt in this group, so it is obviously a fraudulent and stolen poll.

Pitt has not actually lost a game in the last 50 years, but who reports it that way?
Sure, but was the film photoshopped by Qnanon?

The Top 6 are:

#1 - Alabama
#2 - Clemson
#3 - Oklahoma
#4 - Ohio State
#5 - Georgia
#6 - Texas A&M

Sure, but was the film photoshopped by Qnanon?
no, they missed those 2 losses.

:lol: wut?
Don't knock Pitt. Their women's volleyball team was ranked 2nd in the country this season. Check the poll.
Not sure what that has to do with college football.
And i wasnt knocking them but they lose alot. They are in a shitty conference and lost 5 or 6 games last year.

Meh.
If NCAA football goes woke and starts pandering to the kneelers, I'll be without ANY sports to watch.

:lol: wut?
Don't knock Pitt. Their women's volleyball team was ranked 2nd in the country this season. Check the poll.
Not sure what that has to do with college football.
And i wasnt knocking them but they lose alot. They are in a shitty conference and lost 5 or 6 games last year.
You have some nerve! I am reporting you to my Home Owners Association.

College wrestling is still great
b70bdb71243e9d3902ffe00383946d62--awkward-moments-jock.jpg

It takes quite a long time to master all the wrestling holds, too.

The Top 6 are:

#1 - Alabama
#2 - Clemson
#3 - Oklahoma
#4 - Ohio State
#5 - Georgia
#6 - Texas A&M

Pitt will be a little farther down in the rankings, I'm sure.
Out of the top 25 for sure.

Meh.
If NCAA football goes woke and starts pandering to the kneelers, I'll be without ANY sports to watch.
Yeah man...they got cats kneelin in Ireland before soccer matches! If any people should be exempt from kneeling it's the fechin Oirish! They were some of the first slaves on this continent...WTF are they kneelin for?

Forum List

Back