ESPN Personality Says ‘White People’ Are The NFL’s Problem

Get you an all white team and see how it works out.
You mean blacks are genetically superior to whites in athletics?

I agree

but you cant have it both ways

if whites are racists as you claim they would enjoy the game just as much if there were no blacks on the field

go back to the 1950’s when pro football was all white and the competition on the field was just as good as it is today

You mean blacks are genetically superior to whites in athletics?

I agree

but you cant have it both ways
Aren't there whites in the NFL?
if whites are racists as you claim they would enjoy the game just as much if there were no blacks on the field

go back to the 1950’s when pro football was all white and the competition on the field was just as good as it is today
Was it?

So you are saying there are not black coaches good enough to coach in the NFL.

Are you ashamed every time whitey receives AA from whitey.

You don't have a clue what Dr. King thought.

What was Dr King's Freedoom Budget? How about his Economic Agenda? What was his call for a basic universal income? You need to learn about Dr King before you start spouting out quotes.
Cherry pick much?
MLK would be sickened by the inner city black culture. A culture of dependence on whitey to provide for them. And if they don't get it for nothing, they won't hesitate to steal it.
Having no self respect whatsoever. Where young males abandon their off spring like cigarette butts. Where the children of young females are all by different fathers. Then they sit back and collect $$ from whitey. There is not one word MLK or Malcom X said that supports such abhorrent behavior.

As you younger people say (I am 84): "Laughing my [posterior] off."

I have news for Mr. J.

If he thinks that Caucasians are the "problem," he should wait until all the Caucasians in the NFL are gone in a few decades.

He should wait until the NFL is run by all non-Caucasians.

Then he will find out what the word "problem" really means.

Haven't watched ESPN in a few years now. Once it turned into a leftist cesspool, I lost any desire to pay any attention to it.

I quit watching when I watched a Bengals game and I saw on the inzone in big letters something written about racial justice or some such nonsense. I turned the game off and haven't watched a game since. I lost so much interest I don't even care about the Superbowl this year and have no intention of watching it.

I got a new car with a trial Sirius and they regularly play NFL sponsored commercials about improving social and racial justice which just solidified my stance against the NFL.

And now this even further hardens my resolve against ESPN and the NFL.

How many black NFL owners are there?

You keep whining about this while, at the same time, dodge my question to you regarding it.

How many blacks have been denied the purchase of an NFL franchise?

You can't whine about it like you are if there are no blacks trying to buy teams...

Tell you what Jethro, give it a try.

Tell you what, negro, try answering my question.

Lawn jockeys like you are always whining about "equality" and "fairness". Well, if blacks make up only 13% of the US population, why should they represent an inordinately high percentage of NFL players? Shouldn't it be only 14%?

Of course it should, and you know it...

Cherry pick much?
MLK would be sickened by the inner city black culture. A culture of dependence on whitey to provide for them.
He would be sickened at how the guns and drugs have been funneled into these communities. He would be sickened at the lack of opportunities in our communities. He would be sickened to see we are still fighting the same fight that he was fighting. And if they don't get it for nothing, they won't hesitate to steal it.
Having no self respect whatsoever. Where young males abandon their off spring like cigarette butts. Where the children of young females are all by different fathers. Then they sit back and collect $$ from whitey. There is not one word MLK or Malcom X said that supports such abhorrent behavior.
How many of these families do you know in that situation personally or is that something you read on the internet.

Last edited:
Tell you what, negro, try answering my question.
I'm sorry tough ass, internet white boy I thought I had.
Lawn jockeys like you are always whining about "equality" and "fairness".
Punk ass, white boys like you always talk tough on the internet and whine when you realize black folks are on your level.
Well, if blacks make up only 13% of the US population, why should they represent an inordinately high percentage of NFL players? Shouldn't it be only 14%?

Of course it should, and you know it...
Why isn't it that way?

I'm sorry tough ass, internet white boy I thought I had.

No, you haven't.

Now quit being a little punk bitch and answer the ques... never mind, you're too fucking stupid...

Punk ass, white boys like you always talk tough on the internet and whine when you realize black folks are on your level.

Oh, I know plenty of blacks who are on my level. Little Sambos like you, however, will never enjoy such a lofty perch. You'll just be content to sit on the computer drinking Hennessy while bitching about how downtrodden you are...

Why isn't it that way?

I don't know, but it should be...

So why do all these white colleges recruit so many black players?

Why do these white owners draft so many black players?

What "white colleges"?

And you're still dodging my question regarding would-be black owners. The fact of the matter is that there are none who've tried to buy teams, that's why there are no black owners. All you know how to do is whine, though, so you bitch about it and blame the NFL, when the blame belongs squarely on the shoulders of those blacks who don't have their shit together enough to be an NFL owner...

What was racist about what he said, if it isn't the white owners who is the root cause of the problem.
I know its confusing to racists like you, but framing them as "white" makes it racist. Also, he didnt say "owners", he said "white PEOPLE" are the problem.

Forum List

Back