Zone1 Escaping the Watchtower.

Jesus was not created. He is and always has been God

I have given you theScriptures on that... the JWs have a different Bible so you should get a REAL one

preferably the Douay Rheims Bible which is the only one you can really trust
The NWT is the real translation. By satans will YHWH name was removed in OT in almost 6800 spots. Quoted in the NT over 200 spots where the name belongs as well. But without that name in all those spots-darkness is the result. And one is being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will who inspired his name in all those spots, because he wants it there.

The NWT is the real translation. By satans will YHWH name was removed in OT in almost 6800 spots. Quoted in the NT over 200 spots where the name belongs as well. But without that name in all those spots-darkness is the result. And one is being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will who inspired his name in all those spots, because he wants it there.
There is SO much false information about Jesus and His Church and Church history... it's astounding..

And again, Jesus came for ALL people even those who don't have a theology degree. I am not going to be able to argue with you on what you've said because frankly it sounds like gibberish and I'm just not in the mood for gibberish

Jesus is simple enough for a 10 year old to understand... Maybe not everything about the Bible but the most salient truths therein... and that is what matters most.

Yes, I have done scholarly research on the history of the Catholic Church and etc... But that is because it became clear to me that something was WRONG in that beautiful Church Christ founded... namely Vatican II and its horrific detritus...

anyway....

Forum List

Back