Escaping Christianity

You are a one trick pony troll boy.
That's not the first time he has heard that. ;)
two peas in a pod ...

when comparing the prescribed religion of antiquity to your 10000 page book of forgeries an fallacies the burden of proof falls squarely on your false religion, christianity not the eternal one whether you agree with its premise or not - the other guy offers nothing at all.

two peas in a pod ...

when comparing the prescribed religion of antiquity to your 10000 page book of forgeries an fallacies the burden of proof falls squarely on your false religion, christianity not the eternal one whether you agree with its premise or not - the other guy offers nothing at all.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

I was raised in church, married a Christian, raised my kids in church and currently teach Bible at a Christian school. At the end of this school year (May 2020) I plan to resign as a teacher and stop attending church for one full year. At the end of that year I plan to have my name removed from the church role and afterwards make my atheism public. I love the philosphy, ethics and the culture surrounding Christianity. I just can't live a lie any more. It just can't be healthy. This invisible and silent God dude offers me nothing. I love the Bible and learn a lot from it but the God dude in that book either doesn't exist or has no interest in me. Church attendance is more burdensome than it used to be. I learn more from the Bible studying independently. Kindergarten might be fun for a 6 year old but is painfully boring to a 40 year old.

Any questions? I have lots more to say but I already feel like the post was too long.

No need to "escape". You're free to go. Did no one explain this to you?

Any questions? I have lots more to say
No. No questions at all.

In another thread some were debating whether or not a person who HAD the Holy Spirit can lose it. In other words, "once saved, always saved?"

This person puts that lie to rest.

Read Jesus's parable of the sower:

A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred,(F) sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”(G)

Forum List

Back