Eric Trump is just disgusted

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
You really have to wonder if this is part of a coordinated effort at projection or just abject stupidity, I will always believe the latter unless an insider provides evidence that says otherwise.

Eric Trump shook his head in disgust on Fox News on Sunday over President Joe Biden’s fifth trip to his Delaware home over the weekend since he’s been in office.

“I don’t know where to begin,” he told Maria Bartiromo. “It’s heartbreaking to us. I know how much time and effort my father put into the job.”

In fact, in the first 100 days of his presidency, Donald Trump went on golf outings 19 times (compared with a single time by Barack Obama in the same period of time). “Irony is dead,” quipped Vox journalist Aaron Rupar on Twitter.

How hard Trump worked is also subject to debate. Sources inside the administration told the media while he was in office that the former president often came in late to work at the White House, left early and spent a significant amount of time watching Fox News. The non-working hours were referred to in his schedule as “executive time.”

Trump played golf on his own properties, at taxpayer expense, 289 times during his presidency. The $151.5 million all of his golf trips cost the government is the equivalent of 379 years of presidential salary — which Trump and his supporters frequently boasted he didn’t take.

You really have to wonder if this is part of a coordinated effort at projection or just abject stupidity, I will always believe the latter unless an insider provides evidence that says otherwise.

Eric Trump shook his head in disgust on Fox News on Sunday over President Joe Biden’s fifth trip to his Delaware home over the weekend since he’s been in office.

“I don’t know where to begin,” he told Maria Bartiromo. “It’s heartbreaking to us. I know how much time and effort my father put into the job.”

In fact, in the first 100 days of his presidency, Donald Trump went on golf outings 19 times (compared with a single time by Barack Obama in the same period of time). “Irony is dead,” quipped Vox journalist Aaron Rupar on Twitter.

How hard Trump worked is also subject to debate. Sources inside the administration told the media while he was in office that the former president often came in late to work at the White House, left early and spent a significant amount of time watching Fox News. The non-working hours were referred to in his schedule as “executive time.”

Trump played golf on his own properties, at taxpayer expense, 289 times during his presidency. The $151.5 million all of his golf trips cost the government is the equivalent of 379 years of presidential salary — which Trump and his supporters frequently boasted he didn’t take.

Poor Eric.. He is so stupid and his older brother (the coke addict) was a bedwetting drunk in college.

I don’t doubt Don worked hard. The problem is WHAT he worked on, which was mostly nonsense.

Never take anything Eric trump says, or attempts to say, with any substance.

the illegitimate son of Rudy G is an empty suitcase.

Poor Eric.. He is so stupid and his older brother (the coke addict) was a bedwetting drunk in college.

You confused the Trumps with Hunter

Unlike Biden and Obama----Trump actually has a long long long list of accomplishments....

Oh and fyi, you can get a lot of work done on golf courses..

President Joe Biden’s fifth trip to his Delaware home over the weekend since he’s been in office.

What's he doing there, checking his mail and watering his plants?

went on golf outings 19 times (compared with a single time by Barack Obama in the same period of time).
Guess Trump likes to golf more. What an amazing guy to get 4X as much done as Obumma while golfing 19 times to Bammy's once!

Tweeting isn't work. Trump took 6 hours a day in executive time watching TV in his underpants.

Unlike Biden and Obama----Trump actually has a long long long list of accomplishments....

Oh and fyi, you can get a lot of work done on golf courses..

The moron is disgusted? Let me check around for some darns to care.

What an eight year old response.

bobecea: I don't care, Eric Trump! I just don't care! I don't care, guy! I'm going to click on a link about what you think and tell you I don't care!

Obviously you do care since you, hello, clicked on the link and commented. If you didn't care, you'd have been to busy not caring to bother with ... COMMENTING ...

How do you not know what not caring means? How old are you? Dumb ass

Trumpy Bear never got out of bed before 11 AM unless he was playing golf. Executive errr Twitter-n-TeeVee time!
I know where to begin - Eric should STFU.
Dumbest kids on God's Green Earth :)

trumpsons.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back