Eric(The Racist) Holder back in the news.

Are there double standards that Liberals use?

• Yes, liberal elites are definately above the law.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, Liberal elites who wrote themselves out of the law, are not above it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a goosestepping, low information, kool aid drinking, mind numbed, useful idiot, and Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Eric Holder: James Comey is a good man, but he made a serious mistake
Director Comey broke with these fundamental principles. I fear he has unintentionally and negatively affected public trust in both the Justice Department and the FBI.
http://nypost.com/2014/12/14/how-eric-holder-spun-the-fast-and-furious-scandal-to-a-lapdog-media/
The documents relate to the Justice Department case “Fast and Furious” in which federal agents secretly facilitated delivery of thousands of weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
Glenn Reynolds: Washington's culture of corruption rots on
The big government designs of Democrats and the federal bureaucracy are aligned, and the bureaucracy often deploys its powers in ways calculated to frustrate Republican presidents and to protect Democratic ones.
Why is it that liberals allow their politicians to screw them over, then look for more, even after proven the politicians are crooked?

Like I'd give Eric Holder, the only Attorney General in history to be held in contempt of Congress, the time of day.

Holder is the last person who should lecture anyone about the law. The only reason he is not in jail now for multiple Felony Counts of Perjury is because Obama spared / protected him. Instead, he is the 1st US AG to ever be Censured, thanks to a bi-partisan Congressional vote to do so for his crimes.

Forum List

Back