Eric Swalwell Says Patriots are Fomenting Violence

Your movements organized attempts to end Democracy in this country by any means necessary can't be compared to organic protests. BLM is a barely organized group, and Antifa is completely without any organization. It's the organized MAGA crowd that are the ones talking about sending armed "watchers" to intimidate voters at polls, trying to capture the Capitol and lynch politicians, nominating politicians that have vowed to take elections out of the hands of voters, etc.

To liberals and Democrats I say drop the gun control bullshit; these people pray every day to receive the order to kill you. Arm yourself.
Its like you read that strait from a DNC email :lol:
So much delusion.

"Patriots." The "I love this country so much I want to end it or at least secede from it" crowd. Look at the countless militias that "patriots" have started or joined in the hopes of getting to kill Americans one day. "Patriots."
You are thinking of the Progressive Party you back as the good guys. They are not of the Constitution of the United States. They have used it to usurp what the document means and abuse it regularly.

fang-china-spy-swalwell.jpg

Eric Swallwel says Republicans can't win elections with votes so they are fomenting violence in the wake of the Mar-a-lago raid. Really.

He must have forgotten that they had to beef up security at Supreme Court justices homes and all the death threats against Thomas and Kavanaugh.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

We owe the Rosenbergs an apology. Who know? Maybe Julius could have been a democrat Senator, maybe chair the Intel Committee?

Forum List

Back