Eric Stone calls all Trump supporters racists, threatens to burn their faces on fire

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
1652847812963.png
1652847868529.png

Liberal commentator Eric Bryan Stone unloaded on Instagram, calling all Trump supporters racists and threatening to burn their faces on fire if he saw them with a Confederate flag. Stone has gotten some praise and some criticism for his remarks.

Last edited:
View attachment 646108View attachment 646110
Liberal commentator Eric Bryan Stone unloaded on Instagram, calling all Trump supporters racists and threatening to burn their faces on fire if he saw them with a Confederate flag. Stone has gotten some praise and some criticism for his remarks.

1652849567829.png

Effeminate internet tough guys always crack me up.

What a dipshit. I would display a Confederate flag(something I have never done) just to watch that piece of crap try.

Well, if a whiney liberal twat said it.........

You mean like this STATE RIGHTS flag???

I wonder how long before internet dummy eric stone and you are exhibiting the same ignorance toward this flag as you are for the Confederate flag?

1652865780527.jpeg

chances are you already have

Hilarious. This clown is a nothing trying to become a 'something.'

The instant I saw his photo, I Thought, "this guy is funny as Hell."

Then I saw your post about his 'homo lisp' and realized others were seeing the same thing. No wonder he/she/it is such a whiny little bitch. Lol...
Eric has a funny face.
1653193666190.png
1653193766751.png

Forum List

Back