Eric Holder: " Gun Control Would Have Stopped Fast & Furious"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
So now the bastard reveals the real plan behind Fast and Furious, to impliment harsh gun control. This is the first transparent truth that has come out of the Administration. What this reveals is a well systematic planned scheme to clamp down on firearms in America. It was never about tracing guns to drug dealers. I hope Issa gets a indictment against him and Obama.

AG: Gun control would have stopped Fast and Furious | Greeley Gazette

Last edited:
Obama may as well hired Tommy Flanagan To Be Attorney General. I can't tell the difference. If Eric Holder was a white conservative, how do you think this scandal would of played out with a Democratic White House?

Hide your guns from the Obama boogeyman...

247932734_459cd1fae0.jpg

This is fucking insanity.

How the fuck could stopping legal civilians that have the constitutional second amendment rights from getting a gun somehow have effect on the stupid government from giving military grade guns to the fucking drug cartels. WTF is wrong with Obama and holder...These people must be very stupid indeed.

Last edited:
Well, a twist no one saw coming... well no one except everyone on the right.

Can't stand the fact that the people are allowed to bear arms.

Holder needs to go. His mess caused the needless deaths of hundreds of innocent people. Some were American Citizens. I cant see how even a Democrat could defend him. He must be held accountable.

Well, a twist no one saw coming... well no one except everyone on the right.

Can't stand the fact that the people are allowed to bear arms.

I've studied contrarian views re: The Second Amendment and yes it can be construed to be somewhat foggy. That said- considering the history or our country's founding and expansion, the right to bear arms isn't an "allowance" but an inherent trait. And as long as that trait exists you'll never ever see massive numbers of enemy footsoldiers on our soil.

Seriously, what has Obama actually done to alarm hunters and gun owners? I've seen nothing but fictional bullshit from righties and the NRA.

Seriously, what has Obama actually done to alarm hunters and gun owners? I've seen nothing but fictional bullshit from righties and the NRA.

That's quite true. Seems to me that it's individual states that exert more say as to firearm liberties. Even individual cities.

Exactly! The NRA, Wayne LaPierre in particular, likes to keep this shit stirred up.

If you bitched about or are still bitching about Iran/Contra,you should be absolutely mortified over this 'Fast & Furious' debacle. Holder has a lot of blood on his hands. He helped kill American Citizens. I can't believe he's still Attorney General. Looks like he might skate like Reno did. It's a real shame.

If you bitched about or are still bitching about Iran/Contra,you should be absolutely mortified over this 'Fast & Furious' debacle. Holder has a lot of blood on his hands. He helped kill American Citizens. I can't believe he's still Attorney General. Looks like he might skate like Reno did. It's a real shame.

Well, since it started under Bush - what about him?

what does eric holder have to do to get any of his scandals to be reported/discussed on Harball or Fat Ed Show. Christ! Eric Holder could accidently kill a couple walking thru a park and u will never hear it on MSNBC.

Bush isn't the current Attorney General or President. Holder and maybe even this current President need to be held accountable. If they want to go after Bush too,than so be it. So many innocent men,women,and children were murdered with these weapons. This can't be ignored any longer. Time for answers.

If that's so, than he should be thrown in prision to. A crime is a crime. If Holder and Obama was arming the drug cartals to fight the mexican government(Which they're doing) that's a act of war against mexico. I wouldn't blame mexico if it took this as a act of war.

Last edited:

If that's so, than he should be thrown in prision to. A crime is a crime. If Holder and Obama was arming the drug cartals to fight the mexican government(Which they're doing) that's a act of war against mexico. I wouldn't blame mexico if it took this as a act of war.

Arming the drug cartels? Get serious! It was a tactic to follow the grunts to the leaders.

Bush Blamed for ‘Fast and Furious’

Last edited:

Bush isn't the current Attorney General or President. Holder and maybe even this current President need to be held accountable. If they want to go after Bush too,than so be it. So many innocent men,women,and children were murdered with these weapons. This can't be ignored any longer. Time for answers.

The Bush program did not include selling thousands of weapons directly to illegal buyers and then not tracing them. THAT was started under Holder. Further the ATF which allowed the sales to occur then claimed through the FBI that those same weapons were being sold by dealers illegally and the FBI used those numbers to press for harsher laws.

The entire program was a scam designed to make gun sales look shady and allow Sentiment to build to shut down such sales to all.

The Bush program did not include selling thousands of weapons directly to illegal buyers and then not tracing them. THAT was started under Holder. Further the ATF which allowed the sales to occur then claimed through the FBI that those same weapons were being sold by dealers illegally and the FBI used those numbers to press for harsher laws.

The entire program was a scam designed to make gun sales look shady and allow Sentiment to build to shut down such sales to all.

Can you provide some "credible" links to support your claims? Seriously, I'd like to see them.

Forum List

Back