Eric Holder: DOJ likely to indict trump and others for election interference...but Fulton County will get him first.

Now he is grifting money from his cult to sue CNN. And they will glad send the rich SOB their last dollar....so he can build another golf course..

1659987627239.jpeg

i am saying he can't control himself & karma is finally gonna make donny go splat.
He is as impulsive as an eight year old at a spitting contest. He will meddle with witnesses and get busted, He can't help himself and he will not listen to anyone.

He is as impulsive as an eight year old at a spitting contest. He will meddle with witnesses and get busted, He can't help himself and he will not listen to anyone.

his lawyers are telling him to stop all contact with mark meadows & i don't think he will. that fat orange man baby is gonna see bars. no doubt about it. his own sister called him a brat & he definetly suffers from arrested development along with a multitude of other crazy cray.
trump baby bars.jpg

his lawyers are telling him to stop all contact with mark meadows & i don't think he will. that fat orange man baby is gonna see bars. no doubt about it. his own sister called him a brat & he definetly suffers from arrested development along with a multitude of other crazy cray.View attachment 679414
He can't help himself.
1659991284330.png

/———-/ Once this door has been open, former presidents are fair game— that includes democrats.

any one that has been proven to have committed a crime, should be held accountable.

no one is above the law. see? easy peasy. i can't believe *you* think this is partisan. actually i guess i can.

Thanks for turning us into a banana republic.

ralphy.jpg

Plenty of jail cells for the right wing nuts that try to defend trump.
I checked how many times Dimmers have used Trump and indict in the same sentence on this board since 2019.....its was over 600 million.
As for jail cells......tick tick tick Dimmer

Forum List

Back