mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
eric_holder_sticker-p217139693947591198z85xz_400.jpg

Looks like his story is unraveling.

The heat is on.

Eric Holder has lied under oath and now he's in serious trouble. He's admitted that he knew about Fast And Furious for a much longer time then he testified to. ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Course Obama won't dump him because these folks don't believe in morality or following all of our laws. They only follow the laws they like.

eric-holder-holder-is-a-putz-political-poster-1274023093.jpg

They still have to assure that their racist policies stay in place. They going to keep suing governments around the country for discrimination.

eric-holder-my-people.jpg

The ATF and the DOJ thinks they can just push the reset button and all of this is going to go away. The ATF director has been replaced and others demoted, but of course the folks that are the originators of this harebrained idea think they can skate.

They're attempting to intimidate reporters that are covering the story, calling them and literally screaming at them over the phone. They're trying to silence anyone who dares to bring this corruption to light.

Obama is on another Black Bus tour. His house of cards is falling and he's out telling lies to the public about his turkey of a "jobs bill".

Wall Street exploded in violence last night because his buds,.....hundreds of union thugs, showed up and tried to invade and destroy the offices of banks and brokerages.

These guys think they can get away with anything.

The heat is on.

Eric Holder has lied under oath and now he's in serious trouble. He's admitted that he knew about Fast And Furious for a much longer time then he testified to. ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Course Obama won't dump him because these folks don't believe in morality or following all of our laws. They only follow the laws they like.

They still have to assure that their racist policies stay in place. They going to keep suing governments around the country for discrimination.

The ATF and the DOJ thinks they can just push the reset button and all of this is going to go away. The ATF director has been replaced and others demoted, but of course the folks that are the originators of this harebrained idea think they can skate.

They're attempting to intimidate reporters that are covering the story, calling them and literally screaming at them over the phone. They're trying to silence anyone who dares to bring this corruption to light.

Obama is on another Black Bus tour. His house of cards is falling and he's out telling lies to the public about his turkey of a "jobs bill".

Wall Street exploded in violence last night because his buds,.....hundreds of union thugs, showed up and tried to invade and destroy the offices of banks and brokerages.

Too bad he didn't lie about a liberal blow job,, he'd be in the clear..

Obama said today that "we were not aware of the problems with the program".

Oh really?????

Giving guns to drug-runners isn't gonna eventually become a problem?????

Oh really?????

He knows he was caught with the intent of that program...it was designed to get people pissed off enough to support more gun laws in an effort to subvert the Second Amendment further.

It backfired. So he plays the stupid/ignorant card.

Oh really?????

He knows he was caught with the intent of that program...it was designed to get people pissed off enough to support more gun laws in an effort to subvert the Second Amendment further.

It backfired. So he plays the stupid/ignorant card.

Exactly. Instead of working on the nation's problems, he wants to further subvert the U.S. Constitution. That entire Chicago crowd should be thrown in jail.

I can't stand holder just something about the mustache puts me off

I thought for sure he must of been some kind of cop in his past, I was wrong though. Am I the only one who sees him ass the asshole cop

please do not confuse my words with all cops are assholes

I thought for sure he must of been some kind of cop in his past, I was wrong though. Am I the only one who sees him ass the asshole cop

Most of them are.

Prison guards and cops have to be assholes.

The trick is keeping it in check.

Most of them are.

Prison guards and cops have to be assholes.

The trick is keeping it in check.

True... I just think he would have been perfect in Super Troopers

Something needs to be done. The ATF sold (gave?) 2,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico with some cockeyed plan to trace the serial numbers. One of the serial numbers came up when a US Border Patrol agent was killed with one of the weapons that the ATF donated to the Mexican criminals. That makes it a capital offense. Holder must have known about it. How would a part of the "justice" dept be able to pull off such a profoundly stupid elaborate monstrosity of a plan without the A.G.'s OK?

Something needs to be done. The ATF sold (gave?) 2,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico with some cockeyed plan to trace the serial numbers. One of the serial numbers came up when a US Border Patrol agent was killed with one of the weapons that the ATF donated to the Mexican criminals. That makes it a capital offense. Holder must have known about it. How would a part of the "justice" dept be able to pull off such a profoundly stupid elaborate monstrosity of a plan without the A.G.'s OK?

Can't...Holders going to jail if we still have a workable justice system in this country anymore...I really don't understand how the hell Obama couldn't of known to.:evil:

This is serious stuff. The left spends time worrying about Hank Williams and Herman Cain's opinions while evidence indicates that one of the federal law enforcement agencies engaged in a conspiracy that cost the life of a Border Patrol agent and God knows how many innocent Mexican civilians. Was Holder criminally responsible? The White House wishes it would all go away and the liberal media seems willing to comply.

The heat is on.

Isn't it a crime to lie to congress? Who was the ball player who lied to congress? Didn't he have to do some jail time or is the hearing still going on?

New Topics

Forum List

Back