Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

It was temporary
Lefties have introduced the duration of Clapton's injury to this thread as a way to marginalize his injury. Lefties are desperate to marginalize his injury, since it interferes with the vaccine almighty. All roads MUST lead to "vaccine good."
Like I said Im left handed but I'm not a lefty.

Clapton has preexisting conditions like a lot of people. He was also a heroin addict and alcoholic for may years.

So he had a reaction to a vaccine that was temporary

It really isn't a big deal and it certainly isn't the disability or handicap that you seem to think it is.
Yet ANOTHER attempt to marginalize Clapton's injury in an effort to defend Vaccine Almighty. Lefties are such vile and disgusting creatures.
Oh now it is just an injury and not a disability?

I bet you're more worked up over it than Eric was.
Yet ANOTHER attempt to marginalize Clapton's injury in an effort to defend Vaccine Almighty. Lefties are such vile and disgusting creatures.
I'm not defending anything

I am pointing out your ridiculous exaggeration
STILL trying to marginalize his injuries.

Quote the exaggeration
you think his handicap should be marginalized

He isn't handicapped

Holy shit, I can't believe I am seeing such an attempt to marginalize his injury! Not being able to use one's hands is a severe handicap!

Is Vaccine Almighty really worth going to such lengths to marginalize Clapton's injury?
Handicaps are PERMANENT
Bullshit.

It was temporary
Lefties have introduced the duration of Clapton's injury to this thread as a way to marginalize his injury. Lefties are desperate to marginalize his injury, since it interferes with the vaccine almighty. All roads MUST lead to "vaccine good."

Clapton has preexisting conditions like a lot of people. He was also a heroin addict and alcoholic for may years.

It really isn't a big deal and it certainly isn't the disability or handicap that you seem to think it is.

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

Holy shit, I can't believe I am seeing such an attempt to marginalize his injury! Not being able to use one's hands is a severe handicap!

Is Vaccine Almighty really worth going to such lengths to marginalize Clapton's injury?
Handicaps are PERMANENT
It is likely that Clapton's injury/handicap resulted from getting an experimental vaccine. The timing of the injury is close enough to the time that he got the experimental jab to raise some suspicion. Why not address this, instead of fighting so hard to marginalize his injury? Even if Clapton had just gotten a sore arm and a headache, what good would it do to marginalize his injuries? When Vaccine Almighty worshippers marginalize injuries that are likely connected to the vaccine, it just makes vaccine culture look even more suspicious.

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

Handicaps are PERMANENT
Bullshit.
Yeah you're full of it

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

Handicaps are PERMANENT
It is likely that Clapton's injury/handicap resulted from getting an experimental vaccine. The timing of the injury is close enough to the time that he got the experimental jab to raise some suspicion. Why not address this, instead of fighting so hard to marginalize his injury? Even if Clapton had just gotten a sore arm and a headache, what good would it do to marginalize his injuries? When Vaccine Almighty worshippers marginalize injuries that are likely connected to the vaccine, it just makes vaccine culture look even more suspicious.
He had a preexisting condition and had some TEMPORARY side defects which by the way are GONE

So stop your whining already

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

Handicaps are PERMANENT
He had a preexisting condition and had some TEMPORARY side defects which by the way are GONE

Why is it so important to you to marginalize his injuries? Do you think that this vile and blatant attempt to marginalize his injuries will somehow make make Vaccine Almighty look more pure and clean?

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

LOL

Oh, please, you don't give a shit about Eric Clapton's health issues. If you did, you would have expressed concern about his peripheral neuropathy before his covid shots which actually is an ongoing debilitating disease for him. The truth is you're simply using him to further your own anti-vax agenda even while you bitch and moan how it's others doing what you're doing. Meanwhile, anecdotal evidence is worthless. Yes, some people experience side effects. Most vaccines and medicines are accompanied with possible side effects; I'm sure you've seen the ads for medicines where they rattle off potential side effects as fast as they can in under 30 seconds. But the vast majority benefit from this vaccine. Even those (myself included) who experience [most] side effects. I say most because death is a potential side effect which obviously doesn't benefit anyone.

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

LOL

Oh, please, you don't give a shit about Eric Clapton's health issues. If you did, you would have expressed concern about his peripheral neuropathy before his covid shots which actually is an ongoing debilitating disease for him. The truth is you're simply using him to further your own anti-vax agenda even while you bitch and moan how it's others doing what you're doing. Meanwhile, anecdotal evidence is worthless. Yes, some people experience side effects. Most vaccines and medicines are accompanied with possible side effects; I'm sure you've seen the ads for medicines where they rattle off potential side effects as fast as they can in under 30 seconds. But the vast majority benefit from this vaccine. Even those (myself included) who experience [most] side effects. I say most because death is a potential side effect which obviously doesn't benefit anyone.
Ok, so as a loyal believer in Vaccine Almighty, you feel compelled to present any and every plausible path that can make Vaccine Almighty look good, and you feel compelled to defend Him at all costs. I get it. My question here is how exactly it makes your Vaccine Almighty look any better if you marginalize Clapton's injury. Do you think that if you marginalize his injury that somehow nobody will notice that the injury was not long after the jab? Do you think nobody will notice the vile attempts to marginalize his injury? Do you think nobody sees the desperate attempts to evade addressing what likely happened here?

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

LOL

Ok, so as a loyal believer in Vaccine Almighty, you feel compelled to present any and every plausible path that can make Vaccine Almighty look good, and you feel compelled to defend Him at all costs. I get it. My question here is how exactly it makes your Vaccine Almighty look any better if you marginalize Clapton's injury. Do you think that if you marginalize his injury that somehow nobody will notice that the injury was not long after the jab? Do you think nobody will notice the vile attempts to marginalize his injury? Do you think nobody sees the desperate attempts to evade addressing what likely happened here?
Your uncompassionate position for Clapton is exposed and I've already explained the futility of relying on anecdotal evidence. What more need to be said?

Your uncompassionate position for Clapton is exposed, blah, blah, blah...
You didn't build this. You went into desperate evasion mode like a cat being shoved into a bath tub.

What I wouldn't do to debate with a lefty who doesn't just fold like a lawn chair.

Your uncompassionate position for Clapton is exposed, blah, blah, blah...
You didn't build this. You went into desperate evasion mode like a cat being shoved into a bath tub.

What I wouldn't do to debate with a lefty who doesn't just fold like a lawn chair.
LOL

Your denials are noted and laughed at. You don't give a shit about Clapton's health issues and you're just using him as a tool.

Keep whing though. It's music to my ears.

For those lefties who feel compelled to marginalize Clapton's injury instead of discussing the likely connection between the injury and the jab, I challenge you to explain how such a vile and blatant evasion makes your Vaccine Almighty look more pure, clean, or altruistic. Do you think nobody will notice that you are evading discussion of the likely connection between the jab and Clapton's injury? Do you think that fighting to marginalize his injuries will reduce skepticism of the vaccine?

For those lefties who feel compelled to marginalize Clapton's injury instead of discussing the likely connection between the injury and the jab, I challenge you to explain how such a vile and blatant evasion makes your Vaccine Almighty look more pure, clean, or altruistic. Do you think nobody will notice that you are evading discussion of the likely connection between the jab and Clapton's injury? Do you think that fighting to marginalize his injuries will reduce skepticism of the vaccine?
Now you're lying???

Who here denied there's a connection between Clapton's vaccine shot and his peripheral neuropathy worsening to the point his hands and feet were virtually useless for two weeks?

As we can see, the questions in post 171 can not be answered by lefties.

As we can see, the questions in post 171 can not be answered by lefties.
Why do you blame others for your own ignorance? It's been discussed. Anecdotal evidence is worthless. By far, the vast majority of vaxxed are doing ok and are now mostly safe from the virus. Again, nearly every hospitalized case is someone not vaxxed.

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

Handicaps are PERMANENT

Why is it so important to you to marginalize his injuries? Do you think that this vile and blatant attempt to marginalize his injuries will somehow make make Vaccine Almighty look more pure and clean?
Because they were TEMPORARY.

You're making sound like he'll never play guitar again when in fact he's already playing again

This is NO BIG FUCKING DEAL

You're making sound like he'll never play guitar again when in fact he's already playing again

Since you feel so compelled to marginalize Clapton's injury instead of discussing the likely connection between the injury and the jab, I challenge you to explain how such a vile and blatant evasion makes your Vaccine Almighty look more pure, clean, or altruistic. Do you think nobody will notice that you are evading discussion of the likely connection between the jab and Clapton's injury? Do you think that fighting to marginalize his injuries will reduce skepticism of the vaccine?

I sure hope Eric Clapton regains full use of his hands.
I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like
C5-T1------BOTH HANDS? how did that happen?
Because experimental science.

My friend developed a bruise on his hand, didn’t think anything of it. More bruising happened. Turned out his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. He would had died if he waited another day to get checked out.
Wasn't Dr Fauci touting this with ZERO side effects???....................This guy ruined half the world
wrong
because you don' want to believe the TRUTH...that's your problem

Since you feel so compelled to marginalize Clapton's injury instead of discussing the likely connection between the injury and the jab, I challenge you to explain how such a vile and blatant evasion makes your Vaccine Almighty look more pure, clean, or altruistic. Do you think nobody will notice that you are evading discussion of the likely connection between the jab and Clapton's injury? Do you think that fighting to marginalize his injuries will reduce skepticism of the vaccine?
Cut the fucking shit.

Every single medication that ever existed has side effects and a small percentage of all people will have more side effects than others for any number of reasons.

Tell me do you refuse to take any antibiotic because some people have bad reactions to antibiotics?

Cut the fucking shit.

Every single medication that ever existed has side effects and a small percentage of all people will have more side effects than others for any number of reasons.

Tell me do you refuse to take any antibiotic because some people have bad reactions to antibiotics?
Are you saying that the covid jab has side effects, and that Clapton's injury is likely connected to the vaccine and it's side effects?

Cut the fucking shit.

Are you saying that the covid jab has side effects, and that Clapton's injury is likely connected to the vaccine and it's side effects?
Every single medication that has ever been produced has side effects are you so fucking stupid you don't know that?

Do you refuse to take antibiotics because some people have allergic reactions to them?

Forum List

Back