Eric Cantor is facking dumb!

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/07/n...m-aid-to-budget-cuts.html?src=me&ref=nyregion

This is a serious chance for both parties to lay the law down on these extremist partisans in the House and Senate, this is a disaster where people need help, its not the facking time to play politics and hardball, if anyone re-elected any of the bastards like Cantor they're really the source of their own misery. Its good to see that a number of Republicans are balking at Cantor, lets see if they'll keep that same stance if it comes time to vote on it.

Remind me why the Fed Gov has any role in doling out money for this?
You're the dumb one here, Fail-Go. When are you leaving?

Remind me why the Fed Gov has any role in doling out money for this?
You're the dumb one here, Fail-Go. When are you leaving?

Man shut the fack up, I don't have time to argue with you facking ignorant hacks today, if your home and area was destroyed and you don't want aid, fine, do it your yourself dumbass, but don't hold up others who need it and want the aid.

I don't know if he's dumb.

He's playing to his base.

You know, Americans who hate their neighbors -- AKA, selfish pricks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/07/n...m-aid-to-budget-cuts.html?src=me&ref=nyregion

This is a serious chance for both parties to lay the law down on these extremist partisans in the House and Senate, this is a disaster where people need help, its not the facking time to play politics and hardball, if anyone re-elected any of the bastards like Cantor they're really the source of their own misery. Its good to see that a number of Republicans are balking at Cantor, lets see if they'll keep that same stance if it comes time to vote on it.

I just read his bio. Doesn't appear dumb. Please post yours and let's do a comparo.

Thanks.

Saving in one area to insure adequate emergency funds elsewhere makes sense.

I don't see them usig that logic for foreign aid to promote "democracy" and to fund wars but when it comes to helping our own budgeting is of importance? GTFO here.

Then you should call your President and tell him that.

And I guess you are going to tell us YOU DON'T have to live on a Budget of ANY SORTS. when you want the monies you just pull it out of your ass.
That would be the type of person I would call, facking DUMB.

Last edited:

I don't see them usig that logic for foreign aid to promote "democracy" and to fund wars but when it comes to helping our own budgeting is of importance? GTFO here.

And I guess you are going to tell us YOU DON'T have to live on a Budget of ANY SORTS. when you want the monies you just pull it out of your ass.

All presidents do that dumbass, but why is Cantor raising the issue for our own people? You're such a dumbass.

All presidents do that dumbass, but why is Cantor raising the issue for our own people? You're such a dumbass.

good grief:eusa_whistle:

budgets is fer pussies... any liburel knows it.

Because the government's eternal promise is "just give us the money and we'll cut later" . . . then they never do. Paygo anyone? Oh . .. . right. Maybe if the government wasn't full of shit they wouldn't be getting flack now.

budgets is fer pussies... any liburel knows it.

sure seems that way. They BELIEVE that savior GUBERMENT is just MADE OF MONEY.
They have a magic money tree they PLUCK the money from, I'm sure of it.

"The House majority leader, Eric Cantor of Virginia, and other Republicans have suggested that any disaster aid the government distributes should be offset by an equal amount in spending cuts to keep the federal deficit from growing."

Forget FACKING politicians, this is what is happening:

FEMA diverts some disaster aid from Joplin to East Coast - KansasCity.com

ST. LOUIS | Some federal money pledged to tornado-ravaged Joplin and other disaster sites has been diverted to help victims of Hurricane Irene, drawing concerns from at least one lawmaker from Missouri.

Federal Emergency Management Agency spokesman Bob Josephson said Monday that FEMA’s Disaster Relief Fund is running low — down to between $800 million and $1 billion. When that happens, the agency focuses on the immediate needs of disaster survivors, communities and states — in this case, along the East Coast for places hit by Hurricane Irene.
#####################
I don't see budget cuts from, say, legislative pay and perks to offset budgets...anyone else see that?

Also, where in the hell was all the presidential hoopla regarding tropical storm Lee?
Absent...

"Tornadoes spawned by Lee damaged hundreds of homes, and flooding knocked out power to hundreds of thousands of people. Trees were uprooted and roads were flooded. Winds from the storm fanned wildfires in Louisiana and Texas. Lee even kicked up tar balls on the Gulf Coast.
At least four people died in the storm.
Lee is now moving north and is expected to bring heavy rain to some states. Flood warnings are in effect Wednesday and Thursday for much of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Flood watches have been issued for water-logged eastern New York.

Double standard much??

Lee's remnants brings fresh flood worries to East

one of my pet peeves is people calling others stupid because they don't agree with them. eric cantor isn't stupid. he's very smart. he's just a pos.

and he wants boehner's job and doesn't care what he has to do/say to get it.

He'll have to stay in office long enough to get it. After he's shown his ass all this time, I don't see that happening. I'd hate to think everybody in his district is as mentally unhinged as Warrior. Statistics say neocons are less than 10% of the population. They just look bigger on the internet.

Cantor isn't dumb. A hypocritical asshole maybe, but not dumb.

He is a bitch face though...

Eric Cantor's Bitch Face

tumblr_lq2rcvyaPM1r0ey1mo1_400.jpg

"They're not dolls. They're collectible figurines."

Forum List

Back