er vet, yoda and wtf?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
well this am....thor the doberman kept standing over yoda and whining....i was trying to bake a cheesecake but he just kept on.....i finally pick yoda up and see that he is wet his whole tummy and fuck there is a hole......its snowing......no vet will answer...my new vet has an emergency number that i called at 8:07 am and didnt get a call back...my regular vet is closed on wednesday so off to boone we go...to the er vet...takes an hour to get to er vet in snow but we are good......get to er vet....he listens to the long story of me having two vets etc and so forth and so on.....

when he ask me if g (my regular vet) has actually seen yoda......i am taken back by this and tell him no......at which point he tells me that yoda is not 4 or 5 months old but 9 to 10 months old....i protest that that is impossible.....he was only 1.4 lbs when found etc and so forth....

o those snotty vets and their degrees....he tells me that the teeth always tell the tale and yodas teeth are teenage teeth....and he is sure of that....

so yoda is at the er being stitched back up..hubby will pick him up on his way home....

hubby doesnt really need to see the vet bill....from my 'free' kitten

lol true dat.......

what a mess.....today was.....shower, dress and go out with the ladies....but they are running late....so i may get that back on track

i can top the 1400 bucks....you know how much it costs to get a dobermans knee replaced?

i do.......he had to have the larger metal knee for active dogs.......

$2700 .....

then they tell you to keep them quiet for 6 months.....he would stand and just bounce up and down in the confined space

they think it was a bite or scratch from one of the other cats...cats skin will close up and an infection will burst it back open.....that is what they think...he is cleaned up and good to go......i just have to call and pay the bill lol

yoda is all healed.....as the 2nd vet said it would all grown back and it did.....he is happy......

we were over at a friends who just purchased two bengal kittens....quite lovely....when the dude was talking about price...my husband looked at me and beamed....'i have more than that in yoda' what could i say

Forum List

Back