Equality For Strippers

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Or how stupid girls survive:

Oregon strippers lobby for better work conditions - Yahoo News

8142cfe8516bf8056c0f6a706700aea9.jpg

They want more men to oogle their naked bodies and throw money at them. Like I said...

Doesn't Or-Osha cover those establishments? They are pretty sharp; I know from learning about Cal-Osha when working as a silkscreener and doing other jobs manufacturing printed circuit boards.

Better working conditions mean better-looking girls though so I would think mostly male legislators would want to do as much as possible.

Better working conditions mean better-looking girls though so I would think mostly male legislators would want to do as much as possible.

OSHA hates screen printing enterprises.....they hassled me for years despite the fact my shops always had clean air and zero fire hazards. Once they demanded my secretary have her own bathroom although the one we had had a locking door. Rather than spend $5K on another one, I had to let her go or get fined $200 a day.

OSHA hates screen printing enterprises.....they hassled me for years despite the fact my shops always had clean air and zero fire hazards. Once they demanded my secretary have her own bathroom although the one we had had a locking door. Rather than spend $5K on another one, I had to let her go or get fined $200 a day.

I did not have a whole lot of opportunity like you to deal with this, but the only thing I was aware of was they are very worried about chemical spills and chemicals going down the drain. I always wore eye protection working in the plating room where they had about 24 huge vats larger than bathtubs full of acid, and in silkscreening, I had to use lots of solvents to strip the solder and copper mask off the printed circuit boards, hands, squeegee and screen. After 2 years at that company, Symtron Corp., I worked at NorCal Tech, Zycon Corp, and 3 smaller shops. They did not have any troubles or concerns I noticed. I also worked at Pacific Impressions, a large company printing t-shirts.

If they have their eye on you for one reason like the chemicals, for sure they go after everything. That is why I don't understand how high-profile strip clubs could be missed.

In California strip stages have to have wheelchair access for disabled strippers.

Not that there are any disabled strippers.

Easier to outpource to China.

Forum List

Back