Equal Rights Come To Palestinian Girls

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Before, it was the role of the Palestinian man to be a shahid [suicide murderer], but, good to see equal rights have finally come to the Palestinian and Muslim culture and young girls are permitted to aspire to be shahidettes and murder the infidel, too. Not fair that only Muslim men could murder the infidel Who can still claim Islam is backward? Allahu akbar :clap2:

Memo to allah: Are there 72 boy virgins in paradise for the shahidettes?

Quran: Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FHHZ-BOMuI]11yr Old Muslim Girls Yearn to Murder Infidels - YouTube[/ame]

Islam, the religion of pieces :lol:

Last edited:
Before, it was the role of the Palestinian man to be a shahid [suicide murderer], but, good to see equal rights have finally come to the Palestinian and Muslim culture and young girls are permitted to aspire to be shahidettes and murder the infidel, too. Not fair that only Muslim men could murder the infidel Who can still claim Islam is backward? Allahu akbar :clap2:

Memo to allah: Are there 72 boy virgins in paradise for the shahidettes?

Quran: Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

11yr Old Muslim Girls Yearn to Murder Infidels - YouTube

Islam, the religion of pieces :lol:
That is just sick!!!! How can anyone expect a people so vile as too teach thier chilldren such horrible crap to ever be peacefull nieghbors? excuse me while I go throw up.

I truely hope for the good of all mankind that the so called palestinian leaders will not only pay lip service to denounceing this kind of abuse to thier children. But will actively hunt down and punnish those teaching such sickness. This is one time I might agree with the time honored muslim tradition of hauling the offender into the street and gang killing them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back