Epstein's "girlfriend" will probably be "suicided" soon.

I just hope she squeals like the pig she is and the elitist sociopaths are exposed. I doubt it will happen though. They will shut her up somehow, but I'm convinced someone has a picture of Chief Judge Roberts skull fucking a 14 year old and dangles it in front of him every time they really want a case to go their way. There is just no other excuse for the way he rewrote Obozocare's Tax or several of his other turncoat rulings with the lunatic liberals on the bench.

This is one of those cases that traitor in chief/AG Barr were trying to bury by getting rid of NY southern district attorney, however Barr could not plant his own puppet for replacement...

View attachment 358497View attachment 358498
You have an interesting avatar.
Yauco Puerto Rico have you ever been there?

I just hope she squeals like the pig she is and the elitist sociopaths are exposed. I doubt it will happen though. They will shut her up somehow, but I'm convinced someone has a picture of Chief Judge Roberts skull fucking a 14 year old and dangles it in front of him every time they really want a case to go their way. There is just no other excuse for the way he rewrote Obozocare's Tax or several of his other turncoat rulings with the lunatic liberals on the bench.

If Trump and Barr have anything to do with it - she is probably in grave danger. Barr just removed the top U.S. Attorney, Richard Donoghue, for the Eastern District of New York. Trump and Barr have already removed Berman in the Southern District of New York. So, if Trump and Barr can't "suicide" her - they will at least try to keep her secrets from being made public.

View attachment 358493
I do graphic arts designs and I have to say those are the worst photoshops I've ever seen.
And since one is litterally 2 seperate frames side by side, the fact that you used that to imply they were in the same room is proof you are a terrible liar or just that stupid to not know what you are viewing.

If Trump and Barr have anything to do with it - she is probably in grave danger. Barr just removed the top U.S. Attorney, Richard Donoghue, for the Eastern District of New York. Trump and Barr have already removed Berman in the Southern District of New York. So, if Trump and Barr can't "suicide" her - they will at least try to keep her secrets from being made public.

View attachment 358493

Don't go there bro.

View attachment 358500

images

Joe-Biden-gropes-child.jpg
And those aren't photoshoped like Lakhota's montage was.
I got some....
59d7eeaa6d80ad1e008b47c6.jpg

59d7e87a92406c9d018b467f.jpg
59de30b26d80adae008b5aea.jpg
59d7d9f23e7bfd7f098b4719.jpg
59de1f6c6d80ad043b8b4930.jpg
59de21ae6d80ad08768b4ccc.jpg

View attachment 358493
That’s probably true but they will get plenty of support in offing her from the Clintons and the MSM.

If she isn’t in some kind of protected custody at a highly secret and protected location, we will know she’s toast. This is similar to the government protecting a Mafia whistleblower of the 1930s. They knew then that failing to protect the witness, lead to their quick suicide by hired gun.

Today, our government is the Mafia.

There was somebody with his name on the flight lodge to the Epstein Island....just saying......

View attachment 358518
What's a "flight lodge"?
Fuck sake dude you sure do have an overload of self-worth
ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD KNOW Skye TYPOED AND WAS SAYING Flight log
Anyone with a brain, unlike you, would learn to proofread. I appreciate when people correct my typoes.
ok
did you mean that you appreciate IT when people correct your typoes.

Forum List

Back