Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows where it took off from, where it landed, who was on it,
Flight plans don’t detail people but also provide confirmation of takeoff and touchdown points.
I said flight LOGS, not flight plans.

Flight logs show who was on the plane.

I posted one in post 339. It shows Trump flew on the Lolita Express from Florida to Newark, NJ.

There are also flight logs of Clinton flying all over the world on Lolita Express. Not one of them shows he went to Lolita Island.

I said flight LOGS, not flight plans.

Flight logs show who was on the plane.

I posted one in post 339. It shows Trump flew on the Lolita Express from Florida to Newark, NJ.

There are also flight logs of Clinton flying all over the world on Lolita Express. Not one of them shows he went to Lolita Island.
One of the girls said Clinton went to Island and had a PRIVATE party there.

Yeah, whatever. :auiqs.jpg:Magaturds wouldn't have any sources if they were prevented from doing that very thing. Which they do here. Every fucking day.
You have proof that Trump, Clinton, Gates, Prince Andrew or Kevin Spacey are guilty of any illegal actions which involved Epstein? So far all the evidence is really weak on them all, we’ll see though.

You have proof that Trump, Clinton, Gates, Prince Andrew or Kevin Spacey are guilty of any illegal actions which involved Epstein? So far all the evidence is really weak on them all, we’ll see though.
Meh, much Ado about nothing to me. I'll concede it's hilarious to point out the right-in-your-face corruption to the rubes. Makes magaturd heads melt down. :auiqs.jpg: The deflections start flying.

Just as I suspected if a woman says a republican did something, you DEMAND we believe her. But if a woman says a democrat did something then you need more evidence.
You obviously don't know me at all. I started out in this topic defending Trump on whether nor not he went to Lolita Island.

There are no flight logs showing Trump or Clinton went to Lolita Island.

So show me the flight logs. When it comes to accusing someone of pedophilia, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Clinton was on the island and no one took a picture? Really?

Trump was on the island and no one took a picture? Really?

Show me the flight logs.

Meh, much Ado about nothing to me. I'll concede it's hilarious to point out the right-in-your-face corruption to the rubes. Makes magaturd heads melt down. :auiqs.jpg: The deflections start flying.
I think it is stupid to speculate and the truth will come out. The only thing that stuck out with me was the association of Kevin Spacey. The guy is a disturbed person.

I think it is stupid to speculate and the truth will come out. The only thing that stuck out with me was the association of Kevin Spacey. The guy is a disturbed person.
He's gay. He's Hollyweird. He's entitled. He's a douche canoe. Whatever. I still like his acting.

5wlc6u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back