Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

I already backed it up. I quoted the article indicating he flew more than once. It's not my problem if that's not good enough for you.

WOW. Eyewitness testimony isn't good enough for nostra.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Provide the testimony.
LOL

Don't need to. I already posted evidence. You and that other schmuck just keep asking for more and more evidence because you're butthurt there's an article stating Trump flew more than once on that jet. Funniest part is -- it doesn't matter how many times he flew on that jet.

26 for Slick's Willy, 1 for Trump.

One big difference. Trumps flights didn't have required eyewitnesses on board. It's just like the private parties that Trump and Epstein went to at Epstein's apartment in Manhattan.

One big difference. Trumps flights didn't have required eyewitnesses on board. It's just like the private parties that Trump and Epstein went to at Epstein's apartment in Manhattan.
And it was at one of those private parties where Trump purportedly raped a 12 year old and a 13 year old.

26-1 is all libs need to know even though they won’t feel good about the fact that all the but….but….buts in the world can’t make the tally go away
That’s what participation indoctrination will get you-ignore the score because we can’t compete to win and give me my “I showed up” ribbon.

Last edited:
LOL

Don't need to. I already posted evidence. You and that other schmuck just keep asking for more and more evidence because you're butthurt there's an article stating Trump flew more than once on that jet. Funniest part is -- it doesn't matter how many times he flew on that jet.
. I already posted evidence

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Not even close. Where are the FAA records? All you have is what some reporter said.

Why do you refuse to play by the rules you make for others? Actually, that’s democrats all day long. We all know why. Your hypocrisy is unending.

No I don’t molest women, no need for that.

If you had to guess by feet and gallons how many yards of cock and gallons of cum have you sucked on and swallowed?
Every democrat on this thread like in life is a fucking liar. They refuse facts and push the same old debunked bullshit they always push. It is quite ridiculous, and a waste of time even engaging with these dickheads.

WOW. Eyewitness testimony isn't good enough for nostra.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.
Post the testimony. Not some reporter rehashing and spinning, the actual testimony.

Also back up that testimony with FAA flight logs.

26-1

Trumps flights didn't have required eyewitnesses on board.

Link to these flights? Show the passenger manifests filed with the FAA. Without that, you have nothing.

And it was at one of those private parties where Trump purportedly raped a 12 year old and a 13 year old.
This is an interesting case, since the case keeps getting filed in federal court, and then dropped, only to get filed again later and dropped again.

It's as if Trump were paying a "fixer" to either threaten the plaintiff, or paying them "hush money" to withdraw the case.

It's not like Trump ever did that. ;)

What the pilot may have shared to an agenda laden media member is supposed to somehow override FAA flight logs???
See this is exactly what this catering to and not countering the suspension of reality will get you-it created Covid, BLM, CRT, TDS and other debilitating fakery

It's your modus operandi for "you're lying"
he merely is asking for evidence. The fact that none is being provided, means all discussion points are lies. I don't know what else to tell you.

You have a reporter reporting on an eyewitness with past recollection recorded.
There are no reporters anymore. The pilot account is very likely another agenda media member discussing what he feels that pilot said
They were SURE the logs would damage Trump but instead it has severely and forever severely damaged Bill Clinton ,
So we are to “you are reading all those logs wrong and…and…and… 26-1 we don’t know what that means…and…and..and what the lib media member massaged the comments to is All That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back