Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pilot admitted Trump didn't go to Epstein's fuck little girls island. Clinton went 26 times. Hillary grabbed his power while he fucked tiny asses for fun. She has had presidential power 8 years with Clinton, 8 years with Obama, and for eleven months with Joseph Biden the fool.
Who was it that got Epstein off with a slap on the wrist?

Trump's cabinet member and his lawyer. Acosta and Dershowitz. Clinton had nothing to do with it.

You are just plain stupid.
Fuckstick, in 2002, Trump said he had been hanging with him for 15 years. That was 5 years before Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago in 2007. That's 20 years they were friends.

In that post? You implied there wasn't more than one flight Trump was on.

In another, you called a 22 year old, "underaged."

In another, you called a 19 year old, "underaged."

In another, you called a woman who had nothing to do with Epstein, an "Epstein sex slave."

In another, you called Burkle's private jet, Epstein's private jet.

Your lies never end, do they, Dumbfuck?
Your post is full of YOUR lies.

LOL

You're mentally deranged, fucking moron.

In one post, he claimed a 22 year old was "underaged." I proved that wasn't true.

In another post, he claimed a 19 year old was "underaged." I proved that wasn't true either.

In another post, he claimed a 19 year old was an Epstein sex slave. I proved that wasn't true either.

In another post, he claimed Clinton was on an Epstein plane which I proved wasn't Epstein's plane.

You need to suck nostra off harder than that if you want to make him feel better about getting caught lying so much.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You have proven nothing but that you are a liar.

Clinton was never on Epstein's private Island... I think Trump was...

Trump has a mirade of sexual assault cases open against him... Bill was unfaithful but no credible sexual assault allegations just aspirations of Right Wing... Trump is the pone using lawyers to stay out of court...
Two witnesses put Clinton the pedo’s sex slave Island. One was one of Epstein’s underage sex slaves.

Nobidy has come forward to say they saw are up on the island.

Who was it that got Epstein off with a slap on the wrist?

Trump's cabinet member and his lawyer. Acosta and Dershowitz. Clinton had nothing to do with it.
How does a cabinet member get someone off with a slap on the wrist in Florida?

I told the person I quoted to cut and paste from the OP.

Fawnboi: YOU LIED!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
LOL

Lying dumbfuck, you asked for a quote from the article in the OP.

I quoted from that. Now you're so butthurt over getting caught lying again, you think you can project that upon me.

G'head, tell me again how an adult woman with no connections to Epstein, flying on Burkle's private jet; was really an underaged Epstein sex slave on Epstein's plane.

:lmao:

LOL

I quoted from that. Now you're so butthurt over getting caught lying again, you think you can project that upon me.

G'head, tell me again how an adult woman with no connections to Epstein, flying on Burkle's private jet; was really an underaged Epstein sex slave on Epstein's plane.

:lmao:

Exactly. Now tell us how that can be a lie, Dumbass. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Holy Hell, you have a deranged obsession with me that is way beyond creepy. Get a grip you maniac.

Exactly. Now tell us how that can be a lie, Dumbass. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Holy Hell, you have a deranged obsession with me that is way beyond creepy. Get a grip you maniac.
Because you were challenging someone to prove their assertion that the pilot said Trump was on multiple flights. That insinuates the claim that the pilot said that isn't true -- which of course, it was. You lied. I've lost count of the lies you've told on this thread. Along with posting at least one photoshopped image putting Clinton and Epstein together where they weren't.

Because you were challenging someone to prove their assertion that the pilot said Trump was on multiple flights. That insinuates the claim that the pilot said that isn't true -- which of course, it was. You lied. I've lost count of the lies you've told on this thread. Along with posting at least one photoshopped image putting Clinton and Epstein together where they weren't.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Seek help soon.:itsok:

I told the person I quoted to cut and paste from the OP.

Fawnboi: YOU LIED!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
yep and old lying colfax hasn't obliged yet. He hardly ever has a link or quote. then he plays ring around the rosie with you.

Learn to read. I don't have time to indulge morons. :itsok:
what post number? If you can't post the post number, you never answered. it's quite simple. Join the message board rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back