Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we talking about how Trump flew on Epstein's plane one time from Palm Beach to Newark? An imbecile who is constantly bloviating about that asks why are we talking about the 26 times Clinton flew on the plan
Score is 26-1 and that one may be USmainland only. This may be the biggest hoax backfire of them all.
Certain that this would smear Trump; the TDS in action has harmed Bill Clinton instead

In that post? You implied there wasn't more than one flight Trump was on.

In another, you called a 22 year old, "underaged."

In another, you called a 19 year old, "underaged."

In another, you called a woman who had nothing to do with Epstein, an "Epstein sex slave."

In another, you called Burkle's private jet, Epstein's private jet.

Your lies never end, do they, Dumbfuck?
So you can't point to any lie in his post.

You lied, in other words.

So you can't point to any lie in his post.

You lied, in other words.
LOL

You're mentally deranged, fucking moron.

In one post, he claimed a 22 year old was "underaged." I proved that wasn't true.

In another post, he claimed a 19 year old was "underaged." I proved that wasn't true either.

In another post, he claimed a 19 year old was an Epstein sex slave. I proved that wasn't true either.

In another post, he claimed Clinton was on an Epstein plane which I proved wasn't Epstein's plane.

You need to suck nostra off harder than that if you want to make him feel better about getting caught lying so much.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

In one post, he claimed a 22 year old was "underaged." I proved that wasn't true.

In another post, he claimed a 19 year old was "underaged." I proved that wasn't true either.

In another post, he claimed a 19 year old was an Epstein sex slave. I proved that wasn't true either.

In another post, he claimed Clinton was on an Epstein plane which I proved wasn't Epstein's plane.

You need to suck nostra off harder than that if you want to make him feel better about getting caught lying so much.

So your defense of Clinton was not that he was committing pedophilia in each case, but that he was just using teenage hookers?

So your defense of Clinton was not that he was committing pedophilia in each case, but that he was just using teenage hookers?
LOLOL

^^^ another deranged rightard. :cuckoo:

No, deranged rightard, I said no such thing. You're apparently suffering from dementia again.

LOL

I'm not talking about "in one post," moron. I'm talking about the post he asked about.

That's another lie.

Right, as opposed to knowing that Epstein raped teenagers and continuing to hang out with him like Clinton, Gates, etc.
Clinton was never on Epstein's private Island... I think Trump was...

Trump has a mirade of sexual assault cases open against him... Bill was unfaithful but no credible sexual assault allegations just aspirations of Right Wing... Trump is the pone using lawyers to stay out of court...

No, Trump banned him because he hit on the teenage daughter of a member of his club.
Ya... A couple of months before he was charged...

So he was welcome for years before that... How many 14 year old girls did he hit on before he got banned...

So you congratulate Maralago for banning him a few months before the police had him in handcuffs...

Truth is there is no proof or accusations that either men was involved in this man's crimes... Trump tried to pin things on Hillary about this when he did the same things as Clinton... So in that, Trump is guilty of rank hypocrisy...

Testimony under oath by the pilot. It’s the subject of the thread.
The pilot admitted Trump didn't go to Epstein's fuck little girls island. Clinton went 26 times. Hillary grabbed his power while he fucked tiny asses for fun. She has had presidential power 8 years with Clinton, 8 years with Obama, and for eleven months with Joseph Biden the fool.

Clinton was never on Epstein's private Island... I think Trump was...

Trump has a mirade of sexual assault cases open against him... Bill was unfaithful but no credible sexual assault allegations just aspirations of Right Wing... Trump is the pone using lawyers to stay out of court...
Biden is on endless videos molesting children. He even is one videos with adults that is funny.

Ya... A couple of months before he was charged...

So he was welcome for years before that... How many 14 year old girls did he hit on before he got banned...

So you congratulate Maralago for banning him a few months before the police had him in handcuffs...

Truth is there is no proof or accusations that either men was involved in this man's crimes... Trump tried to pin things on Hillary about this when he did the same things as Clinton... So in that, Trump is guilty of rank hypocrisy...
Yes, when you tell the world what Hillary Clinton wants the world to think you are as dangerous to cancelling the truth as she, only you don't make as much as she does to get you to do her filthy dirty lies at no immediate consequence to yourself.

I'm not talking about "in one post," moron. I'm talking about the post he asked about.

That's another lie.
You're mentally deranged, fucking moron. He implied the pilot wasn't speaking about Trump flying multiple times on the Lolita Express.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back