Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump partied with all sorts of people.
He had alot of friends.
But Trump likes grown women.....not teenagers like Bubba and Prince Andrew do.
FYI, Trump banned Epstein from his club because he was recruiting under-age girls.
Didn’t he procure Melania from Epstein?
mnw65dw97u281.jpg

Well after taking over the entire Federal government, education, the media, etc., I suppose it builds a certain sense of arrogance with the assumption your opponents are rock stupid.
Good point...

The suit was withdrawn by the woman accusing Trump of raping her.
In the end the woman never came forward in New York or California to finish the lawsuit, so tell me why is it the left keep on with this damn nonsense?

I can answer it is because you guys want something to be so real and when it fails you and the left will twist the story as if the woman was threatened…

The lawsuit was dropped because the Attorney and their Client were being scum bags with the hope it would smear Trump enough to get Hillary elected…

You know the case was truly bogus with Gloria A. was not representing the woman!

Looks like Clinton was a frequent flyer traveling around the globe with a convicted pedophile.

What is very telling is that Clinton and Epstein flew on the Lolita Express to Bangkok, Thailand, the pedophile sex tourism capital of the world. The same place Virginia Roberts was sent to procure a 12 year old sex slave for Epstein.

Last edited:
Yet none ever complained. Neither did their families standing with them. Seems you're hallucinating again.

How sad.
Exactly; you wouldn't have either.
It's easy to talk when you're writing code all day.

WEATHER53
Yup. That what I read about it. As soon as Trump and others realized who and what Epstein was they shed him immediately.

Bill Clinton, dick lover that he is, continued to go to that island.

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?
Nailing the Orange Baboon-God on pedophilia charges would be a fitting end to that traitorous POS.

And, if Bubba C. gets tossed under the bus in the process, it would still be worthwhile, by an order of magnitude.

He did not say he had
He said they will let you do it.
I have no idea how it is now but I guarantee you for most of my existence 90% of heterosexual males have guy talked once or many times more. Never specifically, just generally. So you just must not hang around men much who engage in normal wholesome relations and sometimes idly “gossip” about it,

There has NEVER been anything normal or wholesome about Trump.. Do you run with trash or something?

I like the fact the President Trump is still dancing that stupid looking dance through the heads of several million haters, causing their blood pressure to rise and their arteries to constrict and pushing them inexorably toward a fatal heart attack or stroke.

THAT's gratification. Y'all are being slowly killed by your political ideology.

Not to mention all the "vaccines".

Y'all are Making America Great Again

Last edited:
One day when you stop pushing drugs you’ll find out that it’s good for business when you compliment people.
I’m aware.
I just draw the line somewhere before getting to complementing serial rapists and sex traffickers.

Who is that? What's her name?

BTW, here is an example of you lying.

Donald Trump rape accuser Katie Johnson drops her case ...
Katie Johnson's shocking allegations first emerged in a lawsuit filed in California in April this year. She claimed she was raped by Donald Trump when she was a 13-year-old in 1994 - but now she ...

Donald would have been 48..

There's another one named Virginia.

He did more than your pedo Dems did. That’s per Brad Edwards. Since you don’t know this, Edwards was the prosecutor of Epstein in Florida. He credits Trump with helping them with credible information that checked out and aided them.
The Florida prosecutor worked with Epstein to cover up his crime.

Looks like Clinton was a frequent flyer traveling around the globe with a convicted pedophile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back