Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the article posted by Don't Taz Me is about Trump, Clintoon, and the British guy along with others that flew along according to the pilot.
Nope. That was about what a pilot claims about Trump and one flight.

This is about FAA flight logs showing Slick flying around the globe with his pedo Buddy 26 times.

In other words, you can't tell us. You know the tape has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. You bring it up because you're a douchbag.
Actually, I bought it up to show that your orange loser is a douche bag. Get it now? Good, now fuck off.

How would is most likely from other guy talking. When “men” really don’t comprehend The Hetero it’s quite bemusing. Odd that you think in order for someone to render comment then they MUST have done it themself. Have you ever liked seeing a girl naked or does thought of such thing cause great Pearl Clutch and fake indignation?
Sure, I like to see a girl naked but I don't go around talking about molesting them. Maybe that's because we are normal and not shit bags like you and your orange douche bag. Gad, no wonder you retards are so messed up.

Looks like Clinton was a frequent flyer traveling around the globe with a convicted pedophile.

Drudge has a big headline claiming Trump took one of those flights......in a vain attempt to make everyone think Hillary and Bill aren't the schmucks they really are.

I think IF all details come out we will find Clinton was on the plane and at the island double digits and Trump on plane with few or no visits to island

Trump is Epstein’s BFF

View attachment 570300
For a period of time they were friends but then they had a falling out. At this time there is no proof that Trump enjoyed any of Epstein”s underaged girls or that Trump spent any time at Epstein’“ Pedophile Island.”

The prosecution of Epstein was a massive miscarriage of justice which resulted in a rich connected person got a slap on the wrist for serial rape, prostitution and trafficking of underage girls which should have resulted in imprisonment for life.

You sure you want to credit Trump with this?
He did more than your pedo Dems did. That’s per Brad Edwards. Since you don’t know this, Edwards was the prosecutor of Epstein in Florida. He credits Trump with helping them with credible information that checked out and aided them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back