Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?

I knew a mouth-breathing, drooling fucktard would post this.... because Ofrah told you to.... hmm?

Predictably, you're that mouth-breathing, drooling fucktard. Trump never flew to the island where Bubba and the crew were raping teenage girls. Did Ofrah not tell you that?

I knew a mouth-breathing, drooling fucktard would post this.... because Ofrah told you to.... hmm?

Predictably, you're that mouth-breathing, drooling fucktard. Trump never flew to the island where Bubba and the crew were raping teenage girls. Did Ofrah not tell you that?
Notice how all the prog snowflakes are in such a tither trying to incriminate Trump? That's because they know a lot of dirt about their hero Bill is going to come out. You can just smell the panic!

Probably better for the pearl clutching males to avoid comment on the “grabby thing” since they have no familiarity with the genitalia in question other than having slipped out of one at birth and frantically trying to avoid same ever since.

If Trump was in the same airport that the plane was hangered in then he was the co pilot
Lib 101

What IS new is the pilot saying he flew him on the plane multiple times.

And many of the rapes in the accusations happened at Epstein's house, not his island.

So the island thing is a bit of a red herring anyway.
Bring the FAA flight logs. The pilot is responsible for filing them.

yidnar For example, when Trump was accused to a court of child rape in a sworn statement, that allegedly occurred at Epstein
s house.

Ever been accused to the court of child rape? Me neither.
During an election year, more than a decade after the alleged rape. Dismissed by a judge the first time around, dropped the second.

It went nowhere, Dumbass.

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?

Sheesh you are a moron. Trump is the ONLY person who actively aided the victims of your pal epslime.

They stipulated to that in a legal motion. So, you have you, and all of the democrat faithful lying about Trump.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm willing to sacrifice Trump, are you willing to do the same with Biden? Any child molester should be executed, but Democrat's overlook that, if it's one of your own.
Um, Biden wasn't on the Lolita Express.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back