Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter whether or not he said, "do this or else." He asked him to look for dirt on a political rival. That's illegal.

Nope, that is not illegal given the following.

Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Maybe your boy Biden shouldn't have put himself and his son in the middle of such corruption. From what I recall, Hunter wasn't a political rival of Trump, but it really didn't matter because he had complete authority to ask what was going on there. Democrats turn a blind eye to anything corrupt Biden and his cocaine addict son do. It's a shame.

So just ignore the hypocrisy of the right.

Same old. Same old.
Hypocrisy like calling Trump's China travel ban racist but then banning travel to and from eight African nations for the same reason? That hypocrisy? LOL

Or covering the KR case non stop but not the one with a black man killing people in a car nonstop. That hypocrisy?

One flight from Florida to NY in 1997, years before Epstein was accused of any wrongdoing.

Ya got him now! :auiqs.jpg:
So? There are no flight logs with Clinton's name after Epstein was arrested and charged with sex crimes. Of course, that didn't stop Trump from hanging out with him.

So? There are no flight logs with Clinton's name after Epstein was arrested and charged with sex crimes. Of course, that didn't stop Trump from hanging out with him.
Trump said he and Epstein had the same taste in women

Yes. And there’s so many other plausible explanations why Trump would simultaneously personally place a hold on military aide to Ukraine.

We all know how into the weeds Trump was regarding minutia of US foreign policy. He was a real technocrat.

The very definition of speculation. That is no different than me speculating that 10% to the big guy means Biden. I mean, it certainly seems possible, but according to Democrats that doesn't matter.

Nope, that is not illegal given the following.

Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Maybe your boy Biden shouldn't have put himself and his son in the middle of such corruption. From what I recall, Hunter wasn't a political rival of Trump, but it really didn't matter because he had complete authority to ask what was going on there. Democrats turn a blind eye to anything corrupt Biden and his cocaine addict son do. It's a shame.
Trump was not authorized by that treaty to make the request he made.

The very definition of speculation. That is no different than me speculating that 10% to the big guy means Biden. I mean, it certainly seems possible, but according to Democrats that doesn't matter.
Let’s assume it is Biden. Why would it matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back