Epstein/Maxwell

Im reading the reports of paedo island and sex slaves and so on. I know that the press love to lay it on thick and I have no doubt that stuff happened.
But how was it allowed to happen ? Why didnt these girls just walk away ? Why did they do as they were "ordered" to ? Where were the parents looking after them ?

There seems to be something missing here. Or is it just that money always gets its way ?

Sex trafficking happens all over the world and everyday young teens are introduce into a world of sex and servitude. In the US, 1 out of 6 runaways will find themselves as slaves. Runaways are easy targets, they have no one they can turn to, poor self esteem, and manipulated easily. It’s sometimes gradual, others quickly. They are held in homes in basements locked in cages.

I learned a long time ago that the guys who get the most p*ssy are the ones who can identify girls with low self-esteem. They are starved for attention, and are willing to be compromised in exchange for a little attention.

A similar thing was taking place with these girls, I think. They were girls with low self-esteem, coupled with tenuous family ties. They had no close relationship with a father or other father figure, and could easily be talked into doing sketchy things with strangers.

Not to be unkind, but I watched the documentary on this whole thing - three parts, I think it was - and the girls were nothing special when it came to looks or general attractiveness, and Epstein was fixated with f*cking young women, accent on the young part. There were no "cheerleaders" in his virtual harem; they were the girls who never made it to the cheerleading squad because they were too plain.

Truth be told, it is nothing but natural for men to want to f*ck young girls; it's instinctive. Epstein just had the money to do it and not get caught...for years. And he had a herd of other men who were happy to share the fruits that Epstein provided.

Truth be told, I find it disgusting to want to fuck kids. I prefer women over girls. Not sure how you thought it was instinctive or natural.

Im reading the reports of paedo island and sex slaves and so on. I know that the press love to lay it on thick and I have no doubt that stuff happened.
But how was it allowed to happen ? Why didnt these girls just walk away ? Why did they do as they were "ordered" to ? Where were the parents looking after them ?

There seems to be something missing here. Or is it just that money always gets its way ?

Predators carefully select, and often groom, their victims. They find that one a hundred kid who's vulnerable and pretend to be their friend.
It seems to be universal. The Church predators know who to target because they are supposed to be helping them. Similar to the rape rings over here. Those girls didnt have caring families and slipped through the net. The depressing thing is I dont think it will ever change.

I wonder if they are searching the island with cadaver dogs.

You say kidnap, rape and murder like it was a bad thing. He probably had them fed to the sharks once they started looking close to 18. Guys like BJ Clinton and Prince Andrew could only have their numerous "business meetings" on the island if it were stocked with girls who were clearly underage.

that is a great question and I will answer that for you. lets get the Men involved first and then the women, MEN Jerry Nadler Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, women Drunk Nancy Pelosi , the girls after being recruted were put in a sealed room, with matress in various smaller rooms sealed to the Public, no cellphones, coputers or mail service they did what they were told or they were murdered, THE FBI suspected something was going on from Plane and ship logs to the island that include these young women some illegal immigrants that were being tracked that is what tiped them of the trest is history

that is a great question and I will answer that for you. lets get the Men involved first and then the women, MEN Jerry Nadler Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, women Drunk Nancy Pelosi , the girls after being recruted were put in a sealed room, with matress in various smaller rooms sealed to the Public, no cellphones, coputers or mail service they did what they were told or they were murdered, THE FBI suspected something was going on from Plane and ship logs to the island that include these young women some illegal immigrants that were being tracked that is what tiped them of the trest is history
I dont think there is any evidence that girls were murdered. Or have I missed something ?

Tammy worked on the island for years.
He would watch the sky, then suddenly blurt out to his boss Epstein: "The plane! The plane!"

Untitled.jpg

People were probably worried they would get Clintoncided.

worlds champ.gif

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Truth be told, it is nothing but natural for men to want to f*ck young girls; it's instinctive. Epstein just had the money to do it and not get caught...for years. And he had a herd of other men who were happy to share the fruits that Epstein provided.
maxresdefault-S.jpg

Why would you boast about being one of the most despised segments of society, a pedophile?

I learned a long time ago that the guys who get the most p*ssy are the ones who can identify girls with low self-esteem. They are starved for attention, and are willing to be compromised in exchange for a little attention.

One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen here on USMB

If by some mistake, Slow Joe wins in November, this will all be "forgotten" shortly after Joe takes office.

Had Hillary been elected, this incidental part of the swamp in Washington would have never come to light. That is a major factor in the panic we are feeling and seeing today. The Democrats knew that Donald Trump doesn't give a tinker's dam if a policy or idea is far-left, far-right, or down the middle, if it works, he'll use it. Likewise, if a policy is bad, he'll do away with it too.

When President Trump is re-elected, this draining of the swamp will continue. It is simply taking longer than Trump expected because I don't think anyone really knew how deeply it is entrenched.

Why was there a steady supply of kids? Does no one remember Michael Jackson? Parents turned their kids over to him and looked the other way while holding their hands out. My gosh, he had his own impressive amusement park, zoo, and whatever else kids liked. Was he ever prosecuted? Scorned? I'm not sure but I don't believe so. He still gets standing ovations when he wins another "lifetime" or "entertainer of the century" award.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back