Epitaph for the Obama Presidency in One Picture

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I doubt that anyone can beat this cartoon for best Epitaph for the Obama Presidency

fruitloop.JPG

What's the matter moony? Didn't your minders let you out of your closet last week?

an Epitaph is written after you die for your marker ... putting a cartoon on a tombstone ? seriously?

where do these RW idiots come up with their BS ?

an Epitaph is written after you die for your marker ... putting a cartoon on a tombstone ? seriously?

I'd say the Obama Presidency is pretty much dead. The corpse(man) will decay for the next two years....

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg

I'd say the Obama Presidency is pretty much dead. The corpse(man) will decay for the next two years....
He'll get more action than you will...

Thank God! As I am not a Necrophiliac, I really don't want his type of action.

And that is funny.

Sad is that the far right really are not getting it.

On 20Jan09, the market was going straight down, all the way to 6500, we were losing 500,000+ jobs a month, the man that had masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil was still free after 7 long years. And we had two endless wars going.

Now, the market is bouncing between 17,000 and 18,000. Unemployment is down to 5.6%, and still improving. Bin Laden is dead, as President Obama promised in his campaign. We still have two wars, but now we have a lot of willing allies.

At the start of President Obama's terms he pushed for renewable and clean energy. Right now, wind is now cheaper than dirty coal, and solar is within half a cent per kilowatt of dirty coal, and that is unsubsidized prices. By 2020, there will be enough gridscale batteries online that wind and solar will be 24/7 in some places. The President won his bet, and has won big.

President Obama is going to be remembered as one of the more successful Presidents, in spite of the obstructionism of the conservatives.

You have no worries, no one would want you dead or alive. LOL

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg
You should be more impressed that Obmama has divided the country to the point we now are and getting more divided. Marx,Stalin and Alinsky are probably bubbling over in esctasy from their nests in hell over the success their star pupil.

123xi0k.jpg
You should be more impressed that Obmama has divided the country to the point we now are and getting more divided. Marx,Stalin and Alinsky are probably bubbling over in esctasy from their nests in hell over the success their star pupil.
I would have to say that it is people like you that have tried to divide this nation. But, on 20Jan17, Barack will hand the baton to Hillary, and then you can babble about somebody else.

You have no worries, no one would want you dead or alive. LOL

Poor Old Rocks For Brains. mr. boe and I are quiet happily married, so don't project your own lack of desirability upon moi.

Forum List

Back