epidemic of the vaccinated

They both prevented enough spread to help us get our hospital systems under control. Something that was much need. Right?
Since when do you prove positive results with negative evidence?

SATIT.jpg

theHawk
That's not an answer.....You can't back up your illogical bullshit assertion.

I've seen all the evidence I need.....The "pandemic" was no more dangerous than H1N1......The panic was entirely contrived.
illogical? I made three claims.

1. The vaccines slowed the spread. I can show you studies on the efficacy rates if you thank that claim is false

2. Masking slowed the spread. Not as effective as the vaccine but still effective. I can show a study if you’re doubting that one.

3. The slowing of the spread and reduction of severe symptoms from the vaccine relieved a stressed hospital system. I can show you evidence of our stressed hospital system in case you werent paying attention.

Which of these three claims do you think are false or want evidence for? Happy to show it or explain further

They both prevented enough spread to help us get our hospital systems under control. Something that was much needed. Right?
So... pushing a thing that didn't actually do anything to prevent mass hysteria over a thing that wasn't a thing... I don't get it. I am lost. Explain that to me.

So... pushing a thing that didn't actually do anything to prevent mass hysteria over a thing that wasn't a thing... I don't get it. I am lost. Explain that to me.
Didn’t do anything? They slowed the spread and the shot reduced symptoms. This received the pressure on our medical system… that’s not “a thing that didnt actually do anything.”

The thing you say wasn’t a thing actually killed millions. Do you get why that makes it a serious thing?

Since when do you prove positive results with negative evidence?

View attachment 734396
Hey, hey, hey! I resemble that remark. I have had Covid, having gotten in on the ground floor in Late January of that year, before it was known to be spreading across the country. No masks, no known treatments. My lungs have never been the same, but I got over it. My primary care people jokingly refer to me as "patient zero", at least in their practice, one of the first in Jackson. Ain't air travel great? I had the antibodies (tested/documented and was a convalescent plasma donor for months. Been personally ordered to quarantine by the local board of health, who called me every day to make sure I was home and quarantined. I was 65 when I had it and supposedly in the highest danger group until the vaccines came out, then I wasn't old enough as supplies were limited. I did get the first two rounds when I was once again old enough. I got boosted in time for ski season. Two weeks ago, I got boosted again before this ski season. Yes, my vax dance card is full, and I am heading back to Colorado again for more skiing, in January. I have suffered no ill effects of the Moderna vaccines, I have taken, other than a 24 hour fever, I treated with Aleve and chicken soup, before being back to normal. The recurring cough (left over from the initial bout of Covid) didn't keep me from the mountains. I hiked (11 miles round trip) up another one this year with pack and can't wait to hit the ski slopes again.

If I listened to you guys, I'm supposed to already be dead. People need to do what is best for them, no matter what this board recommends. Oh, and I will probably be wearing mask during all upcoming air travel, whether you do or not.

They both prevented enough spread to help us get our hospital systems under control.hos Something that was much needed. Right?
The hospitals had no problem. The field hospital set up in NYC never saw a single patient. The hospital ships sailed off without ever treating anyone for anything. The two hospitals around here set up tent emergency rooms in the parking lot. Never saw a single person. Neither of them.

The dead came from putting sick people in vulnerable nursing homes. Especially since those taking care of the elderly have no idea what quarantine protocols are.

The hospitals had no problem. The field hospital set up in NYC never saw a single patient. The hospital ships sailed off without ever treating anyone for anything. The two hospitals around here set up tent emergency rooms in the parking lot. Never saw a single person. Neither of them.

The dead came from putting sick people in vulnerable nursing homes. Especially since those taking care of the elderly have no idea what quarantine protocols are.
Why would trump send pop up tents and a rescue ship for emergency medical if the hospital system wasn’t strained?

Why would trump send pop up tents and a rescue ship for emergency medical if the hospital system wasn’t strained?
Because Trump was told that the hospital system was strained. Just like he was told that there was a shortage of ventilators so he ordered production to be ramped up. We ended up sending the ventilators to Europe. Trump was consistently lied to and lied about.

Because Trump was told that the hospital system was strained. Just like he was told that there was a shortage of ventilators so he ordered production to be ramped up. We ended up sending the ventilators to Europe. Trump was consistently lied to and lied about.
So you don’t think the hospitals were strained and ventilators were in need? What makes you think those were lies?

theHawk

illogical? I made three claims.

1. The vaccines slowed the spread. I can show you studies on the efficacy rates if you thank that claim is false

2. Masking slowed the spread. Not as effective as the vaccine but still effective. I can show a study if you’re doubting that one.

3. The slowing of the spread and reduction of severe symptoms from the vaccine relieved a stressed hospital system. I can show you evidence of our stressed hospital system in case you werent paying attention.

Which of these three claims do you think are false or want evidence for? Happy to show it or explain further
I doubt any of that is true.

Do you still believe the vax is safe and effective?

LOL yea and that ship wasn’t used for shit. The media and CDC LIED about everything, and still do.

Yet you keep gobbling it up, like the well trained muppet you are.

Please get your next booster, ASAP.

LOL yea and that ship wasn’t used for shit. The media and CDC LIED about everything, and still do.

Yet you keep gobbling it up, like the well trained muppet you are.

Please get your next booster, ASAP.
Yeah thank god they didn’t need it. They shut down that city if you remember. Locked it up tight

Forum List

Back