EPIC, Must-See Video Exposing Truth About COVID-19 & Govt Misinformation That Keeps Getting Deleted / Censored

I would not. I think I can see that it is pretty likely, but I would not.
So we've had one count of him being less than scientific.

He claims that no vaccine prevents infection, based on some inferences in a mumps outbreak. This is also false and data proves it. The vaccine produces neutralizing antibodies which can prevent someone from getting infected.

MASKS DO NOT PREVENT THE SPREAD OF MICROSCOPIC VIRUS COVID-19

COVID-19 DOES NOT PREVENT PEOPLE FROM CONTRACTING COVID-19

THE MORTALITY RATE OD COVID-19 DELTA VARIANT IS 0.08%
- Separate thread addresses this

THE CDC HAS BEEN INTENTIONALLY MISREPORTING COVID 19 INFECTION RATE
- Separate thread exists addressing this

EPIC VIDEO: Dr. Dan Stock: “Everything Being Recommended by the

CDC and State Board of Health Is Actually Contrary to All the Rules

of Science” …UPDATE: YouTube Removes Video

Doctor Stock delivered a magnificent takedown of fickle Dr. Fauci and the jokers at the CDC. Dr. Stock opens with this statement that we all know is true we were just waiting for some expert to say it out loud, “It’s hard to believe that we are 18 months into this and we still have a problem and I would argue that we still have a problem because we are doing things that are not useful. Everything being recommended by the CDC and State Board of Health is actually contrary to all the rules of science.”

Dr. Stock then goes into a lecture on the disease. is informing and educating the school board about how coronaviruses impact health, and specifically why the current COVID-19 virus mitigation efforts are futile. The video will not likely be allowed on Google-YouTube for long. It is already going viral with over 50,000 views.

As I stated earlier and many times, anyone with common sense knows a cloth mask does absolutely nothing stop the spreading of a microscopic virus, and, as we are seeing ourselves through the reported cases daily, the vaccines do not stop the spread of the virus or keep you from getting it. It is meant to lessen the severity of the virus, to prevent death from the virus.

The Biden administration, the CDC, Fauci, and other Democrats are waging a war against the American people using the weapon of fear-mongering against them. The mask mandates are about power and control....as shown AGAIN by the Democrats demanding Americans comply - this time by D-Tlaib, shown in a video dancing / partying with a crowd of reportedly about 100 friends...and former Ex-President Obama holding a maskless birthday party attended by hundreds of rich, famous liberals - CNN said the potential super-spreader event was OK, though, because this was a gathering of 'Sophisticated' people, not lower class peasants.

In the video, Dr. Stock destroys the Democrats' political weaponization of the CDC, the fear-mongering warnings and useless mandates, while Democrats / liberals like Tlaib and Obama expose themselves as the hypocrites and misinformation peddlers they are.

Love it. He's saying what I've thought all along, only better and he's a pro. He has huge balls too, you know, like Trump?

Dr. Dan Stock is addressed here:

vvh1mjkmejg71.jpg

The article attempting to refute Dr. Dan Stock is wrong.

First of all there is the question of mask efficacy.
Your article says:
{... He then argues that masks don’t work because viruses are small enough to pass through them. The problem with this reasoning is viruses do not travel as individual viral particles- they are inside the aerosols and droplets. That’s what the masks block. ...}
That is totally false because these small saliva droplets will evaporate in less than 15 minutes on a cloth face mask, so almost immediately the virus will not only be allowed through, but in effect it will be collected and concentrated. Mask not change every 20 minutes, are totally useless.

Second he claims Dr Stocks assertion respiratory infections happen almost exclusively in the winter, and they he goes on to show why Dr. Stock is right, and respiratory infections do happen in the winter, due to dry air, closer groupings, and lower vitamin D.

Third is that he claims Dr. Stock is wrong about the risks, but then goes on to list how risky the vaccines really are.
He admits:
{... anaphylaxis 2.5-4.7 per million doses, thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) with the JJJ vaccine at 3 per million doses, Guillain-Barre syndrome at 7.8 per million doses of JJJ, and the rare cases of myocarditis whose rate is hard to define generally but goes up to ~7 per 100,000 second doses of the vaccine in younger males ...}

Just one of them, "~7 per 100,000 second doses", is 334 times 70, or ivr 23,000 dead.
And that is not including deaths we do not even know about yet due to a future autoimmune response created by our deliberate sensitization of the immune system to spike proteins, when we already knew that all humans have to rely constantly on spike proteins for our exosome intercellular communications system.

Forth he claims Dr. Stock is wrong because covid is so much larger than the seasonal flu, which is totally wrong. Seasonal flu can kill more, and is on record be capable of killing more than 60,000/month, while covid has only killed 30,000 pers month about. The fact we see such large totals, like 6000,000 dead is entirely due to "flattening the curve", preventing it from ending, and keeping this epidemic around so much longer than it normally would have.

I could go on, but Dr. Stock is right, and the author, Edward Nirenberg, is totally wrong about everything.

So we've had one count of him being less than scientific.

He claims that no vaccine prevents infection, based on some inferences in a mumps outbreak. This is also false and data proves it. The vaccine produces neutralizing antibodies which can prevent someone from getting infected.

Totally and completely untrue.
Antibodies are expensive and dangerous.
No immune produces antibodies until AFTER a full infection has been detected by exosomes being released by dying cells.

Totally and completely untrue.
Antibodies are expensive and dangerous.
No immune produces antibodies until AFTER a full infection has been detected by exosomes being released by dying cells.
Immune systems produce antibodies after vaccination.

Glad to see that YOU do not dispute what the doctor has to say in the video that this thread is about.
Of course i dont. I'm not a doctor.
Instead I defer to Dr. Zubin Damania's video that I posted.
He does and excellent job of debunking that school board junk.

New Topics

Forum List

Back