EPIC, Must-See Video Exposing Truth About COVID-19 & Govt Misinformation That Keeps Getting Deleted / Censored

They tell me that's fake news. As are all the hospitalization, ICU and pediatric numbers.

The cult remains strong.
The same Biden administration Agency helping spread that information is the same agency that combined 2 days' worth of infection numbers in Florida and reported them as 1 day in a failed political hit on DeSantis.

Why do you say it's not relevant?

Why do you not want to know things? Our resident "scientists" have been wrong many times. Science is evolving. Why do you not want to partake in the scientific process?

Because the OP's source is demonstrably wrong on almost every level as has already been provided but because that source is telling you what you want to hear you won't dismiss it.

Glad to see you do not dispute ANYTHING from that video. Indeed, the speaker was well credentialed
“Well credentialed”? He’s a doctor in family medicine.

Not bad, but family medicine is about as low on the bar as it gets. He lacks the expertise of infectious disease trained individuals.

“Well credentialed”? He’s a doctor in family medicine.

Not bad, but family medicine is about as low on the bar as it gets. He lacks the expertise of infectious disease trained individuals.
Glad to see that you are not disputing anything that this doctor said. He IS a doctor, so I'm not surprised that you are not disputing what he said in that video.

Glad to see that you are not disputing anything that this doctor said. He IS a doctor, so I'm not surprised that you are not disputing what he said in that video.
Disputing this guy has already been posted.

Disputing this guy has already been posted.

I'm glad to see that you are posting propaganda instead of disputing what the doctor said. I have not seen you dispute anything he said. He is a doctor after all, so I don't blame you for not disputing what he has to say.

This is about an hour from where I live... this video has been getting deleted by you tube and twitter all day long
Leftyism relies on censorship, deplatforming, suppression of speech, and cancel culture to survive. Youtube and Twitter are just showing us that they are afraid of what the doctor has to say.

Well, for starters he claims an animal reservoir for COVID 19.

So far no such reservoir has been identified.

I can go on.

I'm glad to see that you are posting propaganda instead of disputing what the doctor said. I have not seen you dispute anything he said. He is a doctor after all, so I don't blame you for not disputing what he has to say.
I don't need to my link did it for me as the author is more knowledgeable than myself and Dr. Stock put together.

Dr. Dan Stock is addressed here:

vvh1mjkmejg71.jpg
Obviously you didn't research his bio. He even admits that he isn't any kind of expert on Covid. Sucks to be you.

Obviously you didn't research his bio. He even admits that he isn't any kind of expert on Covid. Sucks to be you.
A doctor does not have to be an expert on COVID-19 to understand that cloth masks do not stop microscopic viruses.

These damn nurses and docs are all "crisis actors" ;)

Mercy... I hope this nurse doesn't lose her job.
She will absolutely get a dress down for making this video. She broke every HIPPA law in existence making this video.
Both my kids have been in the middle of this since this all began, while I feel for this nurse... she better stop naming names on social media or she will have unemployment to cry about

New Topics

Forum List

Back