EPA concludes fracking a threat to U.S. water supplies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EPA Concludes Fracking a Threat to U.S. Water Supplies

Starting in 2008, ProPublica published stories that found hydraulic fracking had damaged drinking water supplies across the country. The reporting examined how fracking in some cases had dislodged methane, which then seeped into water supplies. In other instances, the reporting showed that chemicals related to oil and gas production through fracking were winding up in drinking water, and that waste water resulting from fracking operations was contaminating water sources.
----------------------------------------------------------
Fracking, it only takes common sense to realize how this was never good in many levels. The only ones who think other wise are those who were sold bs by either a company they worked for telling this is the case, and naturally we take the so called experts words for it.
But just like everything else that makes huge companies, stock holders etc big, big money all around the circles are willing to brush it under the rug as long as they can keep it going to make huge bucks off of it.
Investors and the old saying money talks bull shit walks couldn't be more true.

Just look at the case of " Erin Brockovich, it took her years to prove some corporation dumping poisons into the water was making people sick and killing them. They covered it up for years and sold those town people a bunch of bs information. Once they couldn't deny the illnesses that big money was able to beat down many law suites, hide evidence et.

I never know what to believe on environmental issues because liberals are constantly lying about everything.

So fracking may be dangerous, but there is no way for me to know.

This is the cost of lying, the total lack of faith people have in what you say.

I never know what to believe on environmental issues because liberals are constantly lying about everything.

The EPA just gave you objective evidence and then its opinion. That you don't like the enemy is your problem, but you should have no trouble of the evidence.

99% of studies say otherwise so I have to go with the settled science.
Settled science is run by liberals, so I don't know whether to believe that either.

The problem is, once you have decided that it's okay to lie to get what you want, people find out and then they don't believe you even when you're telling the truth.

That's why global warming is a problem, there is no way for me to personally know whether there is any truth in it, because everyone involved has a motive to lie, and everyone pushing for it is a liberal, and therefore, known to be willing to lie.

The EPA just gave you objective evidence and then its opinion. That you don't like the enemy is your problem, but you should have no trouble of the evidence.
Evidence can be faked. I trust nothing put out by the EPA, since it is controlled by liberals.

A republican would find the EPA the enemy....strange that you as a republican do not ;)

This seems to be ongoing with you

The EPA, as it is currently run, starts with a conclusion and then goes looking for proof ignoring all facts that don't agree. Fracking may indeed be harmful, but using the EPA as a source to prove it is like using Hitler to show inferiority of some races.

Then do you own research, blackrook.
I can't do my own research into science issues, since I am not a scientist and I do not have access to primary sources of information. The best I could do is read scientific studies produced by others, but I have lost faith in the scientific community since they have now become politicized by liberalism, and therefore willing to lie to forward the liberal agenda.

This is a sad fact across the board of all sciences that scientists can no longer be relied on to tell the truth.

A republican would find the EPA the enemy....strange that you as a republican do not ;)

False confirmation bias. Do your own research. You are no one to say who or what a Republican reads or follows. You are an Alt Right clown, as your post proves.

Settled science is run by liberals, so I don't know whether to believe that either.

The problem is, once you have decided that it's okay to lie to get what you want, people find out and then they don't believe you even when you're telling the truth.

That's why global warming is a problem, there is no way for me to personally know whether there is any truth in it, because everyone involved has a motive to lie, and everyone pushing for it is a liberal, and therefore, known to be willing to lie.
That's CRAZY! The smartest geologist I know is a die hard conservative. Scientific findings are one thing. How they are acted upon is where politics come in. The approach that does NOT work is saying the scientific findings are not valid. It is just not true that everyone has a motive to lie! Poor you, if you have let politics so taint your brain. The world will leave you far, far behind.

Controlled studies there's your answer, then track who had in put in those studies that will find you the next bs within it all. Rigged to convince everybody it's just peachy.

The EPA is the enemy
They lie and have been caught doing so. The only reason they end up coming out admitting thier BS is because they get caught.

The upped the radiation safety levels so the idiots in California would feel they were all doing just fine. Radiation from FUKUSHIMA is killing the oceans. think they will admit it of course not. Butttttt they are beginning to come out and admit the FUKUSHIMA damage.

The EPA Caught Lying… Is That a Big Surprise?

E.P.A. Broke Law With Social Media Push for Water Rule, Auditor Finds

Here is the opening paragraph, which provides a nice synopsis:

The Environmental Protection Agency engaged in “covert propaganda” and violated federal law when it blitzed social media to urge the public to back an Obama administration rule intended to better protect the nation’s streams and surface waters, congressional auditors have concluded.
The EPA Caught Lying… Is That a Big Surprise?

The anti-intellectualism and cognitive dissonance in MindWars and Sassy simply reinforces the truth of the EPA announcement.

Forum List

Back