EPA approves California rules phasing out diesel trucks

What are these fucktards THINKING?

Are these the same idiots that came up with the Train to Nowhere? That no one will ever take because it's twice as expensive as a 20 minute plane ride?

This will destroy our standard of living. The power to do this must be revoked from the EPA. Any regulatory changes they make must be approved by Congress.
BATF, IRS & EPA, in that order of importance are the three bureaucracies that I prioritize for elimination. BATF serves no, zero, zippo important functions what so ever. If BATF was terminated in it's entirety this very second; ALL employees terminated, vehicles auctioned off, records burned/erased, existing structures sold off to the highest bidder, & savings on both energy & fuels not one American, other than the terminated BATF bureaucrats would be negatively affected. BATF termination saves the American taxpayers One Billion & 554 Million Dollars ANNUALLY! BATF is a strictly a power & control political bureaucracy with a history of abuses perpetrated against law abiding American citizens.

IRS can be terminated then replaced with a national sales tax with a flat rate for EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF INCOME LEVEL. The termination of ALL bureaucrats, auctioning off ALL vehicles, selling off the structures & savings on energy & fuels would save the American taxpayer @ LEAST 13.16 BILLION DOLLARS!!! Unlike BATF the IRS bureaucracy does serve a function in collecting revenue for federal agencies to operate within. Corruption allegations abound with the IRS bureaucracy but due to secrecy the level of corruption cannot be accurately identified.

EPA needs to be broken up due to endless political scandals & allegations of money laundering not to mention a host of other issues. I propose our U.S. Coast Guard take over ALL saltwater monitoring duties as well as territories such as atolls. Our fifty states can each take care of their own business as they see fit regarding environmental concerns, with the exception of federal property located within our fifty states plus our territories. EPA would be strictly limited to monitoring our interstate fresh water rivers. I do not know if or how much, if any @ all, the $$$$$ this would save the American taxpayers? The best I can do, due to the INCREDIBLE SIZE of the EPA budget, is include the EPA budget link below, like I would appreciate some input on this one.

Last edited:
This will destroy our standard of living. The power to do this must be revoked from the EPA. Any regulatory changes they make must be approved by Congress.

The entire idea of bureaucracies is to get around Congress. It's why I've always said bureaucracies are unconstitutional. They are allowed to make laws, make penalties, and even rob us of liberties without citizens having redress. I can't give you the name of one employee of the EPA. Even if I could, what can I do, write them a nasty letter? They'd just laugh at it.

Our founders never designed for this country to be run by nameless faceless people. They provided us with a House, Senate and presidency so that only our desires for our country be carried out. How this was never challenged in court I have no idea.

Forum List

Back