Envy Me!

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I managed to score 2 tickets to the SEC Championship game...at face value. That's right, I am the MAN!

*grabs popcorn and watches people turn green*

I managed to score 2 tickets to the SEC Championship game...at face value. That's right, I am the MAN!

*grabs popcorn and watches people turn green*

An SEC game? What that? As good as a steak? Better than good food? Something I really, really need?

*grabs popcorn and waits for the wa, wa, wa, what? You won't spend bucks to see college kids play games?* NOPE, I won't.:p:

Envy? Envy me...

This is what I'm getting for Christmas!

13964_MotImage.jpg

Linky...

WoooHoooo!

Change beer to single malt scotch, and you've found the perfect gift for my husband.

I only see one flaw: the decrease boobs button is useless, and should be reprogrammed to something else. Maybe "feed dog". :)

We'd use the "boobs -" button just before using the "shop" button, so as not to call undo attention to our goddess while we are not around to feign off the marauding hordes who don’t have a specimen as exquisite as our own. Besides, I like small ones.

Same with make-up, especially that black goo around the eyes on blondes. Most men want 'em natural. Heck, the fact that they show up at all is the biggest turn-on.

:thup:When I was very young and single, one date at least would be to swim.
Just to get all that stuff off and see the ‘real’ (natural) face.

Same with make-up, especially that black goo around the eyes on blondes. Most men want 'em natural. Heck, the fact that they show up at all is the biggest turn-on.

Well interesting point, but remember that these make up folks are mostly gay men and I believe it is there demise to discredit women by making them look like ho's....sorry pretty blunt but I'm with you on this natural beaty can never be attained by hiding it! Look I'm just a guy and I don't have to use it, but maybe instead of being a follower of the flock and maybe really looking in the mirror women could see this. My lady is a real looker and she knows it but for some odd reason makeup is this protective mask that has to be worn out in the world. The beauty industry is a pure racket, and don't get me wrong some ladies do need a little help but so many are just drop dead with out any help from the mask.:lalala:

New Topics

Forum List

Back