Environmental Words of Wisdom from Ocasio-Cortez

We must address climate change by “inventing technology that’s never even been invented yet."

She characteristically spent much of her time talking about income inequality, and her points about climate change were mostly related to economic justice. She called for “fully funding the pensions” of coal miners and “inventing technology that’s never even been invented yet,” but said all of these proposals need to be consolidated under a “Green New Deal” because these issues cannot be handled piecemeal.

Ocasio-Cortez says climate crisis will be the moon landing, civil rights movement and Great Society of this generation

Well..... I guess that's not technically wrong....... :abgg2q.jpg:
Meh, I'll take a highly educated person who makes a verbal gaffe once in a while over an amoral, unethical jerk

If you want to try and make the case that she is "highly educated" you're deranged. She may have a degree but she is not "highly educated".
Your opinion is noted.

She's got a long way to go to catch up with Trump's asinine comments:

Too many to list but here are a few:

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

"Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?"

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I'll tell you, it's Big Business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business."

Trump is the undisputed champion of vacuous, inane and rampant stupidity. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Wow, a deflection attempt. Didn't see that one coming.

We must address climate change by “inventing technology that’s never even been invented yet."

She characteristically spent much of her time talking about income inequality, and her points about climate change were mostly related to economic justice. She called for “fully funding the pensions” of coal miners and “inventing technology that’s never even been invented yet,” but said all of these proposals need to be consolidated under a “Green New Deal” because these issues cannot be handled piecemeal.

Ocasio-Cortez says climate crisis will be the moon landing, civil rights movement and Great Society of this generation

Meh, I'll take a highly educated person who makes a verbal gaffe once in a while over an amoral, unethical jerk

If you want to try and make the case that she is "highly educated" you're deranged. She may have a degree but she is not "highly educated".
Your opinion is noted.

My opinion has nothing to do with anything, nothing that comes out of her mouth says "educated".

She's right.

Climate change is a big problem that if we don't address now will cause a lot of problems.

Some of the problems are already here.

Permafrost is melting in Alaska. Something that never happened until the last decade or so. They're having problems with buildings foundations sinking into the melted permafrost.

Rivers and lakes in my state and all over the west are drying up. Literally. For example the Nisqually River. It's source is Mt. Rainier glacier. It was a huge raging river that runs through Washington. It provided water for crops all over the state. It was used by fishermen for sport and commercial fishermen for decades. It was also used by sports lovers who loved to enjoy outdoors sports on that river.

This is what is left of it today. All that area of rocks is supposed to be covered by a very deep and large raging river. I took that photo this past September from close to it's source the glacier of Mt. Rainier. I could literally step over what's left of that river. All my life that was a huge raging river. Not anymore.

View attachment 233149

As long as we all just pay a ton of taxes, it'll just all go away, right?

That would go along with "inventing global warming that hasn't been invented yet."

You have to invent the problem so you can invent the solution.

Of course she hasn't said anything nearly as stupid as Trump's comment that the Chinese invented global warming. That type of comment takes a special kind of brainlessness.

Well, hank johnson said guam was gonna tip over if they moved too many planes to one side of the island.

No, it was about moving Marines from Okinawa (also an island) to Guam.

Ocasio's opponent was a darling of Wall Street. by the way, they should make it illegal for politicians to donate to other politicians.

She definitely words stuff weird and doesn’t have a deep grasp of most political issues, but you would have to be a complete idiot to suggest Trump is smarter given the retarded things he says on a daily basis.

I don’t like Cortez, but it’s also kind of pathetic that republicans harp on her every awkward word yet somehow pretend Trump isn’t a complete moron. Why can’t you people be adults about this?

Tell her to create a ship that makes ice out of sea water and send her to the North Pole to save the world...........

Free room and board for her there.............

Forum List

Back