Environment Forum Nutters....post up your mug shots!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Skooks.......

Summer2013081.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is not a dating site.

Funny, but I was most curious to know whether you are a chick or a dude?

Who would know??

C'mon Mamooth......you don't have to be miserable every day of your life!!!

Anyway.....I want to know what my Matrix of Domination pals look like. On a daily basis in here, we almost lose our balls laughing so hard so.......

Last edited:
This is not a dating site.

As if you have to worry. No one could be as bitter as you and remain attractive.

God yes the misery is so pronounced.

But SSDD, chick or dude ( mammoth)? That avatar has me a bit confused plus the limpwrister attitude.

Bitter old woman...or a pathetic gay man. Certainly not a hetero man. What hetero man would use a siamese cat as an avatar....it is tantamount to an admission of owning one.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
As if you have to worry. No one could be as bitter as you and remain attractive.

But SSDD, chick or dude ( mammoth)? That avatar has me a bit confused plus the limpwrister attitude.

Bitter old woman...or a pathetic gay man. Certainly not a hetero man. What hetero man would use a siamese cat as an avatar....it is tantamount to an admission of owning one.

weirded me to be honest with you.

So how 'bout those mug shots boys??? Needed to start a thread that was a bit different.........just worried lately I'd lose my balls laughing at these mental cases we've been pwing lately on a multiple daily basis!!!

Last edited:
My brother and his wife had two siamese cats. One of them put him in the ER twice. They were bred as guard animals. They are large for domestic cats and they will rip your fooking face off. And most of them are psychopaths.

weirded me to be honest with you.

So how 'bout those mug shots boys??? Needed to start a thread that was a bit different.........just worried lately I'd lose my balls laughing at these mental cases we've been pwing lately on a multiple daily basis!!!

cwwz.jpg

Just kidding, it`s a portrait of Chief Sitting Bull. One of my relatives on the Sandy Bay Reservation draws for a hobby when he gets bored in the winter. He made it for my wife`s birthday because she is direct a descendant of the Chief.
Here she is, top right:
o3el.jpg

upper left and lower right that was when I a bit younger than now...lower right next to me stands the "Portage Sasquatch" he is over 7 foot tall that`s why I look shorter than I am. Lower left, my son Ralph is a grown man now. We also had a German Shepard, the cat Sylvester, the deer and "Baron von Richthofen", the Golden Eagle I raised were all the best of friends.
The only most recent mug shot they took of me is when they caught me sleeping on the job up in the arctic. It was on my last day while I was waiting for my flight to go home.
x2h8.jpg

And this one:
9109.jpg

The better looking guy is Justin Trudeau, current leader of Canada`s Liberal Party & son of Canada`s most famous Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau.
I`m the one dressed in crappy cloths, because I found out that I was invited while I was working under my Van when I got the news on my cell phone to come
to our "spirit lodge" right away.
But Justin did not care how I was dressed, this was on an Indian Reservation in Canada and not London England. Justin`s dad used to show up in Parliament dressed in Blue Jeans & a T-shirt, just to annoy those who pretended that Canada was still a British Colony.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back