Envelope containing ricin addressed to White House may have been sent from Canada: RCMP

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As soon as such a horrific story goes quickly silent, I always wonder "why"? Now I have my answer, since it came from Canada, silence it the response from U.S MSM. That is one aspect that your media and ours have in common, they rarely demand accountability of Canadian policing, this is why Canada has little influence in the world today and some want you to follow our path down the road of obscurity. It begins with self serving, unaccountable, civil liberty abusing security.

Not to worry, Canadian police are great catching problems....if THEY themselves create them. Otherwise, "sorry America, we are busy chasing rabbits and engaging in CYA to care about REAL threats to our own citizens, government or politicians, let alone yours".

The F.B.I once again have to make Canada aware of a legitimate problem in their own nation, while Canadian police continue to "play the game".

Envelope containing ricin addressed to White House may have been sent from Canada: RCMP

The RCMP says an envelope addressed to the White House that tested positive for the toxin ricin may have been sent from Canada.

The national police force confirmed Saturday it has received a request for assistance from the Federal Bureau of Investigation in connection with what it called a “suspicious letter.”

“Initial information from the investigation suggests that the letter originated in Canada,” an RCMP spokesperson said in a statement.

A law enforcement official told The Associated Press the letter was intercepted at a government facility that screens mail addressed to the White House and U.S. President Donald Trump.

A preliminary investigation indicated it tested positive for ricin, a poison found naturally in castor beans, the official said.

An arrest was made in the investigation into an envelope addressed to the White House that was intercepted Saturday and deemed “suspicious,” the FBI said in a statement on Sunday.

The Associated Press, citing three law enforcement officials, reported that a woman has been arrested on the New York-Canada border. She is suspected of sending an envelope with poison ricin.

The woman was taken into custody by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the Peace Bridge border crossing near Buffalo and is expected to face federal charges, the officials said. Her name was not immediately released.

An arrest was made in the investigation into an envelope addressed to the White House that was intercepted Saturday and deemed “suspicious,” the FBI said in a statement on Sunday.

The Associated Press, citing three law enforcement officials, reported that a woman has been arrested on the New York-Canada border. She is suspected of sending an envelope with poison ricin.

The woman was taken into custody by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the Peace Bridge border crossing near Buffalo and is expected to face federal charges, the officials said. Her name was not immediately released.

I think assassins have always been leftists. Cant think of a single one from the right

I think assassins have always been leftists. Cant think of a single one from the right

So, do you consider Putin a "leftist"? He's done quite a bit towards killing those who disagree with him.

So, do you consider Putin a "leftist"? He's done quite a bit towards killing those who disagree with him.

I hear accusations about President Putin, but precious little proof.

I see Putin as the Russian Lincoln, just trying to bring the Union back together much like Honest Abe did during the War of Northern Aggression.

You are correct. Lee Harvey Oswald, Charles Guiteau who murdered President Garfield, Leon Czolgosz who assassinated President McKinley, Sirhan Sirhan who killed Robert Kennedy, John Wilkes Booth, Sarah Jane Moore who tried to murder Gerald Ford, and Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme who tried to assassinate President Reagan, all had one thing in common:

They were all leftists, liberals, or Marxists. There were also numerous leftist assassination attempts against President Nixon, a leftist plot to assassinate Herbert Hoover, FDR, Truman, and a whole list of leftist shootings, bombings, and attacks that took place in Washington DC, that nobody's even heard of...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_political_violence_in_Washington,_D.C.

Of course hes a leftist dictator
Do you know how to define the difference between right and left?

I thought one of you would at least bring up James Earl Ray

That's what politicos do best !

You are correct. Lee Harvey Oswald, Charles Guiteau who murdered President Garfield, Leon Czolgosz who assassinated President McKinley, Sirhan Sirhan who killed Robert Kennedy, John Wilkes Booth, Sarah Jane Moore who tried to murder Gerald Ford, and Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme who tried to assassinate President Reagan, all had one thing in common:

They were all leftists, liberals, or Marxists. There were also numerous leftist assassination attempts against President Nixon, a leftist plot to assassinate Herbert Hoover, FDR, Truman, and a whole list of leftist shootings, bombings, and attacks that took place in Washington DC, that nobody's even heard of...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_political_violence_in_Washington,_D.C.
Squeaky Fromme tried to kill Ford. Hinckley attempted to assassinate Reagan.

Why are most of the terrorists being arrested this year sexual deviants?

1600724864980.jpeg

Forum List

Back