Entire day of AM radio programming filled with charlatans, scammers, and predators

I never listened to Rush.
You didn't need to listen to Rush te be a victim of this scam. It grew much bigger than Rush and Newt right away. Interestingly enough, it never really reached beyond the US borders. This right wing scam is a phenomenon fairly unique to the US. Which only makes sense. The fossil fuel industry focused their efforts in the one country that had the biggest fossil fuel market AND which had zero control over spreading such dangerous lies over big time media. It was a no brainer to focus the effort here. And now we have 10s of millions of their useful idiots affecting our public policy.

I would say: Mission Accomplished.
Sounds like you agree with the never-to-be-criticized Crepitus: Conservatives should be put in camps.
Sounds like you agree with the never-to-be-criticized Crepitus: Conservatives should be put in camps.
did they unload your pistols for you ... that's where conservatives end up after their radio battery's get drained.
You make just as much sense as ever.

None.
try reading without the plugs in your ears ... a little more challenging than being told who to vote for.

I never listened to Rush.
You didn't need to listen to Rush te be a victim of this scam. It grew much bigger than Rush and Newt right away. Interestingly enough, it never really reached beyond the US borders. This right wing scam is a phenomenon fairly unique to the US. Which only makes sense. The fossil fuel industry focused their efforts in the one country that had the biggest fossil fuel market AND which had zero control over spreading such dangerous lies over big time media. It was a no brainer to focus the effort here. And now we have 10s of millions of their useful idiots affecting our public policy.

I would say: Mission Accomplished.
did they unload your pistols for you ... that's where conservatives end up after their radio battery's get drained.

None.
try reading without the plugs in your ears ... a little more challenging than being told who to vote for.
Try not fucking up the formatting for a change.

Meanwhile, it's amusing watching a Biden voter tell people to think for themselves. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back